𝖔𝖓𝖊

New beginnings you can accept them or deflect them but don't ignore your chance to start over because the chance may never come again

Ace had died exactly a moth ago and dawn realised they had never had a formal funeral for him. It seems wrong that a teen has to plan a funeral but she did it anyway. She informed the people ace knew before they got there. The most common reaction being how can such a sweet young boy pass on before he even fully lived.

The rain hit hard as dawn and isaac walked together to the funeral dressed in black attire and shielded by a black umbrella. dawn and stella cried as they buried the empty casket. ace's body being wrongfully disposed of in New Orleans by Klaus' minions . only the 2 sisters sat in the front needing the time to mourn alone holding onto each other for dear life. towards the end of the ceremony dawn walked up to say some words

"never in a million words did i expect to be stood here today. In my 16 years on this planet i've only had few people who truly cared for me and as i grow older i realise that that list will only get shorter. i just never wanted this day to come. i wanted him to live a full life maybe even settle down. but he never got the chance. and as i stand here today on his birthday burying my brother im telling you to take your chance, live your life while you can because you never know when it can be ripped away from you. because now i have to go back to a house that no longer feels like home and eat breakfast with my sister without the sound of ace's voice telling us to hurry up and get to school. i now have to live my life without one of the people who i thought was going to be by my side forever and there is nothing that can change that" By the end of her heart breaking speech tears were streaming down her face, her hands were shaking and she struggled to walk down from the stand even with the help of isaac who quickly got up and wrapped an arm around her as she sobbed into his chest.

+++++++++++++++++++++

it had been a few days since the funeral and the 2 sisters plus luca -who miraculously showed back up one night- were packing to move out.

stella and luca had taken melissa's offer and decided to move in with them with stella and scott already having a close bond it was no problem for the boy to let his friend move in and he was also exited to see luca who he had heard so much about.

However dawn had decided to politely decline melissa's offer even after all of stellas protests she wasn't close with scott or melissa. surprisingly lydia offered up her guest bedroom to her which she appreciated . see when stella was off with scott and stiles dawn was sat on lydias bed talking for hours talking. but allison also offered her room to dawn and she accepted. because when it came to it dawn was the only one who went to see allison after her mother died and even when allison pushed her out dawn still posted little notes to her and she was the first one to know when her and isaac got together.

Stella understood. she hadn't spent much time with dawn and she regretted it. after their big fight things hadn't gone back to normal but no matter what they will always be siblings even if they do drift apart.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

after all the documents were signed and the teens were settled in they only had a few days left of summer and with stella's memory-dreams getting more frequent stiles started noticing that she used to wake up heaving for air when she slept over.

He never pestered her about it but after weeks of it happening stoles started to get worried. So naturally he went to the only person who he thought would know something about the situation. Dawn

He snuck out one night placing a kiss on Stella's head and drove Allison's. He saw Dawn already waiting for him so she sat in the jeep awaiting his 'urgent question'

"has Stella told you about these dreams or-or nightmares she's been having because she wakes up gasping for air but refuses to tell me anything and I'm just worried you know?"

Dawn knew exactly what was happening. She knew about everything probably more than Stella but she couldn't say anything it would be braking the code. "I wish i could tell you I really do but I can't stella will tell you when she's ready I'm sorry stiles"

And with that she got out the jeep and went inside leaving stiles behind to ponder on what she had just told him

++++++++++++++++++++

As Stella slept she still saw the faceless boy who haunted her nights

She walked the path with her father and mother her face portrayed a smile as they laughed and talked just like when she was young. except it was her 18th birthday and her father was keen for her to marry as was her mother. since the Mikaelsons had a high status in town "hera" said her father

this was the first time stella had been addressed directly

she looked up at the man "you know what i am going to say but i have to remind you. It is crucial that you get married we have plenty of suitors for you"

she sighed sadly "father i don't want your suitors i want him"

and once again she woke up trying to process the information she had just received

she looked around not seeing siles in the room and began to panic not just because he could be hurt but because as soon as these she relied on stiles to bring her back to reality. as her breathing became staggered stiles climbed through the window and worry flooded through him as he saw his girlfriend panicking on his bed. he stepped towards her placing his hands on her shoulder "hey, hey, breath ok follow my breaths" she did just that and as soon she calmed down he started asking her

"what happened"

"I woke up and you were gone. I-I don't know what is happening to me i keep seeing things like a past life I've lived and my old family is there the ones i despise but what I'm seeing in these memory dream things is not like how they are. i can't do this anymore. i can't"

stiles sat in front of her completely shocked at what she had just said he sat there for a moment before pressing his lips softly to hers before pulling away "its gonna be ok trust me we'll figure it out" she just nodded her head and they climbed back into bed closing their eyes and drifting to sleep. not knowing that this year would crumble everything they know to pieces.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER AHH. THIS IS A SET UP FOR S3 JUST FOR BACKGROUND INFO NO ONE KNOWS STILES AND STELLA ARE OFFICIAL BUT ISAAC AND DAWN ARE OFFICIAL AND ALMOST EVERYONE KNOWS. BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE S3 EP1. ALSO IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER I REALLY DONT THINK ITS THAT GOOD BUT ITS FINE. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT - LOVE M 💜