four

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy 

(this takes place at the end of ep 3 so after cora and boyd had been caught and after stiles tells scott that they are human sacrifices)

despite knowing about all of beacon hills problems stella was driving out of town  completely ignoring the protests of the pack (mostly derek, scott and stiles).

Passing the sign indicating that she had just left beacon hills she sighed remembering everything that had happened

{15 hours ago}

  "hey you can't just leave like this not right now ok you have to stay" her boyfriend practically begged her "look i don't know how you know deucalion or what your deal is right now but you have to stay do you understand. you cant leave me. please stella." he shouted over the rain

"that's where you're right you dont know me, not really anyways and i will love you forever but you have to let me go ok please you have to let me go"

"we are you're family stella. i love you, we all love you, hell even derek loves you  but here you are leaving us as soon as these sacrifices start when we need you most and maybe you're right i dont know you fully but thats on you not me"

"look i know shit  is happening and yes you are my family but there are some bad people from my past that are coming to get me and i cant lead them here so they can rip away everything i love  and trust me they will" she pulled her jacket tighter to her chest as her hair got soaked 

"and we can protect ourselves. we have scott, we have derek, hell we even have allison a werewolf hunter for god sake. and dawn you're so called sister that is a witch of she's from you're past why isnt she coming with you" 

"because they don't want her they want me and they wont hesitate to kill anyone in there way to get to me. so im not going to risk there life over mine. im not going to risk my brothers life, my sisters life my best friends life and im most definitely not going to risk you're life because i love you too much to loose you. so you need to accept this decision and let me go."

"please stell just tell me before you go was coming here to beacon hills and making us love you for this short period of time before ripping our hearts out and leaving us with just a note worth it. huh did you enjoy it." stiles ran his hand through his wet hair as he walked towards her 

"no i didn't enjoy it. and if you were in my position you would do the same thing. do you think i wanted to face everybody telling them i had to leave after my life finally got put back together no so now were both going to shut up and im going to kiss you. ok"  

and that's what they did the couple had their final kiss in the rain like the in all the movies. except this one didn't have a happy ending. this one ended with the girl leaving  driving away and disappearing in the distance the only glimmer of hope of the girl coming back was the piece of paper that she had put in his hand with her burner phone number which he clutched to his chest trying to process what had just happened.