Chapter 2

Early In the afternoon Joaquin came home with Sarah and he immediately brought her inside our house She is beautiful, she looks like a soft girl, she is wearing a headband and her hair color is a bit blonde and what she is wearing is not as simple as typical women she's like my girl crush characters on tv shows. Dad and I were sitting at the table while our maid is preparing the foods he immediately made Sarah sit down and he started to introduce her to us.

Joaquin: Sarah my girlfriend I always mention her to you two, so it's been five days since she answered me to be her boyfriend and almost a month since I started courting her, I have known her for a very long time and we are schoolmates so I always see her and she catches my eye I think she will be the woman that I will marry.

Joaquin asked if we had any questions about Sarah

and I answered and asked her are you were really happy? With my brother or because you just wanted the feeling of being with him because he always had money?
And dad seemed to be criticizing me for what I asked

Sarah: I don't need a man with a lot of money I can will spoil myself to buy whatever I want, what I need is the man who accepts me as I am and the man who is always there for me and can defend me.

and for me Joaquin is that man.

I said what about you dad do you have some questions to her?

Dad said I don't have any questions, I just want to say that my son looks happy with you so don't hurt his feelings

Joaquin said come on, let's start eating and told Sarah that you must taste these delicious foods

(And we started eating)

And when we finished eating, I immediately hung out in the garden area of our house and I was smoking I was surprised when Sarah suddenly went there she saw me smoking so I walked away.
Sarah: hey its fine for me if you smoke beside me Don't leave just continue smoking in your place
I asked her why you were here.
Sarah: Joaquin sent me here. He just needed to do something he will also go here.
I told her, so as not to be awkward to just stare at me smoking, what do you want to talk about?
Sarah: It's up to you. I know you have many more questions for me.

I asked What did you like about my brother? Except for looks, you have to answer truthfully.
Sarah: I liked him because of his efforts to get him to answer me and I felt like he really wanted to like me.
I said So you're hard to get?
Sarah: It seems like that, (he said while laughing).
I Replied So it looks like he's not your type of man because he's elegant and rich, of course, you won't hesitate to answer him to be your boyfriend and you won't prolong his courtship any longer.
Sarah: well to be honest that's right, you're right, even my friends like him they actually call him "Mr. perfectly fine", but for me he's not really my type of man but I just took the opportunity to be his boyfriend but, I learned to love him already and I think I really love him.

I said I Knew it! Thanks for your honesty you answered my question well
And Joaquin came with the wine he had prepared
The three of us had a drink and had some fun.
and while i was drinking a lot, I remembered that when i got drunk i might do something weird and Sarah might get upset to me. So I abruptly left their place, and I just let them both have time to bond at home.

when it was night and Joaquin had already delivered Sarah home and she had returned home he immediately called me and told me to continue our drinking and of course I will not refuse

Joaquin: you just don't want Sarah to see you drunk, I know that and you did the right thing because she will surely hate you
I replied, well it's good, you know that.

And we started drinking again.

I suddenly woke up because of my girlfriend Kat, she is calling me and I already had five missed calls from her I almost forgot that Kat's friend's birthday party will begin in about five hours, because I Joaquin and I had a drink last night and I had good night's sleep.

She told me to dress myself well and wear colorful clothes because the theme of the party is prince and princesses and I just said ok fine but I'm still sleepy so I can't understand what she's saying.

I dressed based on what I wanted to wear as usual I like to wear black colored clothes so I wore a black polo and removed half of my polo button because that's the only style I wanted and I just wore black. Pants and white shoes and I also wore my gold chain necklace because I always wanted to wear it and this is what I was wearing.

Kat sent me her dress and told me that I would match her dress in colorful clothes but I refused because I don't want to wear colorful clothes because I feel like it doesn't suit me.

I also asked her if I would pick her up. She said that we should just meet at the party venue. I feel renewed with her because she prefers to pick her up than to commute alone.

So I went to the party, and I immediately called her to meet her wherever she was and I went to her, her friends were there, their clothes were all colorful and elegant. When Kat saw me, her eyes widened she seemed surprised at me, When I saw her I immediately hugged her and waved at her friends, I asked where's Zoe I can't wait to say Happy Birthday to her, Kat immediately sent me to Zoe and I greeted her.

And after I greeted her Kat immediately pulled my hand and carried me outside the party, I asked her why and she said
Zoe: What did I tell you to wear? Why did you wear black clothes again? I told you to wear colorful clothes and match my dress.

I Answers her, I didn't want to wear such colorful clothes and you know that.
She seemed sullen and angry.
So I pulled her hand and told her let us just enjoy the party.
and she immediately hastened to leave me.

So I just hung out with her male friends at the party I drank a lot of beers and wine, I danced alone and seemed to be having fun.

I don't take my eyes off to Kat while I'm enjoying partying alone.
And I saw that suddenly a man came up to her and they were talking and all of a sudden they left and it seemed like they were going somewhere so I hurried to follow them.
They were heading out of the venue in the garden area and while I'm watching them the man grabbed Kat's hand so I immediately rushed and pushed the man and he tried to punch me but I dodged and I hit his face with my fist.

And people have already started coming to us to see what happened.
Kat slapped me and she seemed to run away again but I pulled her hand and forced her to come out with me.
We talked I asked who that man was.
Kat: it's just my friend you know why I'm with him because I'm talking to him about you because it's always what you want that you follow but with just a simple favor to wear colorful clothes you can't.
I replied that it was just a simple problem that you can't move on yet.

Kat: you know what I've had enough with your behavior why don't you just be like your brother who is well in life.
Has a decent look, elegant, know his boundaries and doesn't make any trouble, you know that, why can't you just be like him.
I answered loudly don't compare me to my brother because I will never be him! So what are you going to break up with me? Go ahead if that's what you want, let's split up.
I remember you said you would love me even though I was such a rambunctious person.
Well, you are a liar.
Kat: I don't know what I'm going to do to you, let's end our relationship, so it's better to say goodbye Elijah.

And I was so mad on the way home and when I got home.