Chapter 3

Sarah's POV

Joaquin, took me to their house because he wants me to sleep at their home and while we were eating dinner all of a sudden Elijah knocked loudly and angrily said "open the door" Joaquin immediately opened it and told his brother what is the problem why are you seems so angry? And Elijah just hit Joaquin on the arm and went through without saying what the problem was

Joaquin said Sarah is here don't show that rudeness to her, talk to us and tell us what's the problem, Elijah answered and said what's my problem? You! Kat broke up with me and she fucking compares you to me, "Joaquin is better than you why don't you just be like him" You know what I said? I said that I would never be Joaquin, and I don't want to be like Joaquin! You know fuck you! You are the most admired by people, You are the most uplifting of the two of us, you are better than me, you already have everything.

(Elijah said that loudly and with mixed anger)

And he also said that what did I care if Sarah sees me that this is how I behave well Sarah nobody looked at me as a kind person because I'm a bad person! I was reprimanding, quarrelsome and always angry well everyone calls me a bad boy and that's what I am what? Are you surprised? I'm this kind of person Sarah go ahead hate me now it's just normal that people don't like me oh! Joaquin, I have already introduced myself as this kind of person.

His dad suddenly answered and said Elijah calm down first we won't let you cook first and Elijah replied don't let Joaquin come near me first.

And he went to the garden area outside to be alone.
carrying two bottles of beer and a cigarette
I seem to want to talk to him because I feel sad for him, I can feel his anger and I know the feeling of being very sad.
I didn't hesitate to tell Joaquin that if I could talk to his brother, he replied that are you serious? Aren't you scared of him? You saw his behavior earlier, I'm sure he'll just kick you out in front of him.

I answered and said I want to talk to him because I know he needs someone to talk to, he needs someone to tell him about his problem because I know how it feels knows the feeling of being left by someone you love.
He told if he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm sure he won't talk to you.
I said he didn't want you, but I'm sure he'll be ashamed of me and he'll talk to me, I'll promise you you'll get along after I talk to him.
He replied okay, but I will watch over you in case he does something to you.
I said yes, that's fine with me.
And I immediately went to him and talked with him.

I immediately stood beside Elijah as he held the bottle and sipped it.
He told me why you is here, aren't you afraid of me?
I replied why are you a monster to scare me? He replied well I'm not going to eat you alive I'm just a a rambunctious person. why you are here? What are you going to do here next to me? Just go away, go back inside!

I immediately replied you didn't want to talk to your brother, so I'm here you can talk to me, you can say all your resentment, you can shout at me if you want.

He said I was too lazy to talk so come back inside we have nothing to talk about.
I said that I knew you are very sad. I know you want to be alone but nothing will happen if you just hide your problems, trust me when you tell a story you will be relieved.
(He sips wine before answering)
He said fine I would tell a story, but I have a deadline first if you are who is better than Joaquin and me. Isn't he?
(I tell myself that for me you really are the better Elijah but I don't know if I can say it.) so suddenly I said You! You seem to be better than him not in looks, in appearance, in character but in being soft and lovable I know that's the side you're hiding
(he spits out his drinking wine and suddenly laughs)

He told me are you a fortune teller? You know I'm laughing at you, how can you say that I'm hiding a side like you said.
(I ask in my mind if I will say that Kat used to be my friend and I know how to love Kat)
I just said that was how I feel that you're being better than your brother but anyways, go ahead and tell a story.
He said alright, I want to say that's how my ex--girlfriend thinks of me that I should be like my brother it hurts me of course because he thinks Joaquin is more elevated than me her boyfriend, you know since we were kids Joaquin always does something right, I tried to be like him to show that I am also good.