No more secrets

The next morning you wake up and go downstairs and make food. You have to leave for work so you put a note on the table for scaramouche. This note says that you are at work and you made him food. It also says that he can stay as long as he wants.

Scaramouche POV

I wake up around 9 in the morning. Usually I wake up with the sunrise. It's good to sleep in a bed even tho sleeping under the stars is pretty. I should ask y/n to try it with me sometimes. I go downstairs and see a note on the table. I read it it's from y/n. Oh he's at work well I'll eat and then go look for him I want to thank him for the food and everything else. I eat and get ready. Wangshu in isn't so big I'll find him easily. I leave the house and walk to the closest building I can see. I enter and see a girl that welcomes me. There's also a cat on her desk. I go closer to her and ask "Do you know y/n?" "Of course he works here I'm his boss" she replies. "May I ask where I can find him?" I ask nicely. "He is downstairs. Are you his friend?" She ask curious. " well I'm kind of a traveller that he offered help to" I reply. " oh then you can go see him i give you permission" she says with a smile. She is really kind I wonder if y/n is close to her. I go downstairs and see him talk with a man who is cooking. "Um excuse me can I borrow y/n a minute? I'd like to talk to him" I say as y/n turn around and smiles at me. Wow he as a pretty smile. He then ask the guy if he can go talk with me on the roof and the man says "you can but if I go to you and ask for your help you come right back here y/n" y/n takes my hand and drag me to the roof. His hand is so soft. We get to the roof and sit. He is looking at me in the eye and I don't know what to say.

Y/N POV

I was at work when I hear someone say my name I turn around and smile when I see scaramouche. I take his hand and draw him to the roof. We sit and he's looking at me without saying anything wich makes me blush a little. Then he finally says "I came here to thank you for the food and to let me stay at your house it's really nice of you" "it's nothing I just like to help people" I reply. He puts his hand on mine and gets closer and says "I have something to tell you" before he could finish we hear yanxiao screaming telling me to go help him. "I'm sorry I have to go but you can stay here until I'm done working" I say as I get up and go back downstairs. All day I think about what happened and what he has to tell me. Come on y/n focus if you want to finish sooner I say to myself.

*Few hours later*

I am finally done with work. I run upstairs and see that scaramouche is still on the roof. But there's something purple surrounding him. "Scaramouche?" I say confused. He turns around and the purple lightning looking things disappears. " Oh y/n it's you" he says. "What was that" I asked. "Oh well I'm an allogene and my vision is an electro. I hope it doesn't scare you" "no not at all I'm friend with kaeya and mister diluc" I say. He sits and I do the same. "Y/n Im the 6th of the 11 fatui and I am from inazuma" he says. "What are the fatui?" I ask. "The Eleven Fatui Harbingers are the top echelons of the Fatui and the Tsaritsa's powerful lieutenants who have been given absolute authority. They also have had their abilities boosted with the Delusion that the Tsaritsa, the Cryo Archon, gave them. This makes them far more powerful than normal Vision wielders." He replies. "Do I have to be scared of you?" I ask a bit worried. "Of course not I'll even protect you ok?" He says. "Well I also have something to tell you" I say. "Go ahead I won't judge you" he says with a big smile. " I have a big secret and I don't want you to tell anyone but I am gay" he gets closer to you without saying anything