12. Date?

I knew it. Billie doesn't like. Who would? Why do I always get excieted about things and they always go behind my back. Of course she would't like me. Before my mind could go any deeper into though about who no one wants me Billie interrupts.

"Of course I would go on a date with you. I'll love to" she says.

A sigh of relieve comes out of my mouth. She likes me. Now my brain is going like 1000 miles an hour thinking about what will I do on the date. God I need to call my aunt.

"I should get going" I say to Billie. "See you on monday for our date. I'll send you the details" Billies face goes from sad to happy to again sad.

I think it's because I'm leaving, but I have work to do. Not only do I need to think about the date but I also need to finish those fucking hard songs that an artist has been asking for days but because Billie is always on my mind I can't seem to find a space to work.

"I'm sorry beautiful, but I have to finish working. I'll call you later tho. Ok?" I say pushing a strand of hair of her face. She leans onto the touch and says. "Ok" in a small whisper.

"Bye" I finish and kiss her temple leaving her room and saying bye to her mom in the way.

When I reach home I immediately start working on the songs. This time I'm able to finish them. Although the only thing that is in my brain most of the time is Billie, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was laying in bed ready to fall asleep the perfect idea for the date with Billie comes to my brain. I still need to make calls for many thing and see if it will be able to go were I want to. As I was thing about our date I get a call from Billie.

"Hi baby" I say picking up the phone.

"Hi" she says blushing due to the nickname I called her.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was working in a song idea" she replies.

"Really? May I hear that beautiful melody my lady" I say in a old British accent.

"Yes you may" she replies in that same joking tone.

She grabs a guitar and starts strumming a melody. It was gorgeous, its sound was calm and magical.

"Is this the melody you said in the forest?" I asked after remembering that she said something came to her in that place.

"Yeah, what do you think?" She asked.

I told her how it sounded to me. After that we talked almost all the night before she feel asleep in the middle of the call. She look so peaceful in her sleep nothing like what I saw when she broke down. I wished I could make her look that peaceful all the time.