13. Can I?

Monday came sooner than expected. I had planned some things as well as I bough Billie a few gifts. They may not be necessary and she probably won't accept it bit I think its cute. I had made a little box with cute pictures and candy (vegan of course). I had talked to my aunt about what I wanted to do. She was so happy for me and she accepted immediately.

I was gonna pick up Billie in a few hours and I still had to prepare the picnic that I wanted to do. I probably was gonna end up in taco bell to get the food. So I only packed some fruit, sodas, chips and chocolate.

At 4pm, I was parked at the entrance of Billie's house. I walked out of my car and knocked on the door. Although I had my hopes that Billie answered the door. It wasn't the case.

"Hey" Finneas said as he opened the door.

"Hey, and Billie?" I asked, bringing Finneas into a hug.

"She is finishing getting ready. Come in" He replied, opening the door completely and inviting me in. "You better treat her well, she has had a rough past with relationships and I don't want to see her like that again" he spoke again after we were seated on the couch.

"Don't worry I would never treat someone like that. I know is a little cheese and everything but..." I said a little nervous. "...can I ask Billie to be my girlfriend."

Finneas looked at me, and a smile appeared in his face. "Are you kinding. Of course. I just want to see her happy. And for what I have seen. You make her very happy" he said, bringing me into a hug.

"Cool" I said in a chuckle. "I'm gonna go look for Billie" He nodded and I stood up and walked up to Billies room.

I knocked on the door and waited for Billie to open.

"Hey pretty girl" I said as Billie opened the door. She did in fact look very pretty. She was wearing a anime shirt and some lose red pants. I walked closer to her pulling into a hug and kissing her forehead. She looked at me with puppy eyes, which made me chuckle.

"Hey" she said in her baby voice.

"Hey beautiful. How are you?" I asked.

"Excited, where are we going?" She asked, going back to her dresser to finish with her looks.

I walked closer to her wrapping my arms around her waist again and resting my chin in her shoulder.  "Well I'm not gonna tell you, you gotta see it for you self. Now come on lets go. You look good by the way." I said pulling her out of her room.

"Bye Finneas" I shouted.

"Bye Finneas" Billie said, and hugged him.

A few minutes later we where buckling ourself into the car aa I speed through the highway.