✿ mate ✿

(°□°)

^ that was me flipping the table when i realised people actually read my story. i love yall so much xx

TWO

"Get your fucking hands off me you stupid mutt," I hissed, struggling against the tight hold he had on my wrists.

His eyes darkened. "What did you just call me?"

His voice came out as a low growl, but I didn't feel the least bit intimidated and I ignored him, and instead tried to kick his shin.

Unfortunately, it seemed he already saw that coming and side stepped out of the way before my foot could make contact.

I tried to take him off guard with another kick but he swiftly avoided that too.

Getting frustrated, I started thrashing against his hold, reckless anger fueling my kicks.

"Stop fighting me. You cannot win," he growled, tightening his grip on my wrists.

I winced in pain, but I kept thrashing, his words only angering me further.

I tried another move, one that sent all males crumpling -a knee to the balls.

But of fucking course he saw that one coming too. He deftly avoided it and his free hand grabbed my knee, stopping it mid air before it could reach its target.

He shoved it back down roughly, stepping closer and trapping my legs by pressing his own legs against mine, pinning it to the tree.

He glared down at me with blazing eyes, snarling, "You are the most stubborn-"

But he never got to finish his sentence, because I head butted him before he could.

And he didn't see that coming.

I rammed my head against his, my forehead knocking the lower part of his face because he was that much taller even looking down, and I felt something soft brush my forehead, sending electricity shooting through me and I briefly wondered if it had been his lips.

I didn't have time to ponder over that thought because I felt his hold on me loosen as he let out a groan of pain.

Ignoring the pain of my own forehead, I ripped my hands out of his hold before pulling a fist back and socking him right in the eye.

"Fuck!" he cursed in pain, stumbling backwards as he held his eye with one hand and his bleeding lip with the other.

Looks like my head butt was more effective than I had thought.

Before he could recover, I crouched low and delivered a sweeping kick to his legs.

He fell backwards and landed hard on his back. And I kicked him in between the legs for good measure and because I wanted to.

He let out a strangled groan of pain and with swift fingers, I plucked my switchblade from my back pocket and pounced on his splayed out body, straddling him with my legs on either side of him, holding the sharp blade of the weapon pressed again his throat.

I was in the perfect position to slit his throat, and then he would just be another one of my victims.

But then I made the stupid mistake of hesitating when my gaze connected with his and I found the hand with the switchblade pressed against his throat freeze as his pitch black eyes bore into mine with raw fury and...betrayal?