7 | i love dick piercings

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Out of Uniform Series
5.5//A Little Bit Of Hot
6//As Hot As It Gets

by Elle Kennedy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

¤

COVER[S]:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BLURB[S]:

5.5//A.L.B.O.H.

"Getting dirty? He's down with that.

At twenty-eight, Jackson Ramsey is more than ready for marriage and a couple of rugrats. Instead, his SEAL teammates have all found love, while he's still playing the field. When his friends offer to set him up, Jackson figures what the hell? It's not as if he has anything to lose, right?

But the one woman he has sparks with—his neighbor's smart, sassy, green-eyed gardener—wants nothing to do with him. Luckily, a Navy SEAL knows a thing or two about the art of pursuit...

Warning: This very short freebie does not include a happily ever after. Be prepared to commiserate with a sexy SEAL on his journey for love. But don't worry—he'll find it soon in As Hot As It Gets!"

***

6//A.H.A.I.G.

"Sea, air, land, the bedroom...this SEAL is always in command.

After watching his teammates settle down one by one, Navy SEAL Jackson Ramsey is ready to say goodbye to the single life. He's met a woman who intrigues him, challenges him, and turns him right on—Mia Weldrick, the funny, beautiful gardener he can't wait to get to know better. Problem is, Mia isn't interested in dating him, which means it's time for Jackson to unleash his Texas charm and do some serious wooing.