Chapter 13

11:45, Sean pulls on a t-shirt sitting on his bed tying his shoes thinking about what happened last night. Looking down at his feet he gets flash backs to his arms wrapped around his bare waist feeling gentle kisses on the back of his neck. Standing up he grabs his phone turning towards the bed getting flash backs tears start to form in his eyes as he exits the room. Thinking to himself 'Those were great time.. why did it have to end..' he wipes some tears away getting a text message from Damien: 

D: I know it's a bit early but why don't you look outside

Sean raises an eyebrow looking out his open window seeing Damien downstairs with a picnic basket and a blanket with a smile. He smiles back rushing downstairs, locking his front door he walks up to Damien kissing his cheek "You always amaze me" he wraps an arm around his as they walk. 

Taking a dirt trail down into the nearby forest they find a small spot with just enough balance of shade and sunlight, lying down the blanket they sit. Setting out the food Sean smiles "Man Damien you know all the good spots they're private but so peaceful"  he smiles taking Sean's chin kissing him once "To be fair you found the last spot.. we had fun didn't we?~" Sean blushes  pulling away "Yeah we did~" they make eye contact for a moment, Sean breaks it by grabbing more thing's from the picnic basket. 

After they eat Sean lies back looking through the tree leaves at the sky above "It's so nice today not too warm but no too cold-" he shivers a bit feeling a cold hand up his shirt holding his side, he looks up seeing Damien hovering over him. "Is every date we go on going to have sex involved?" Damien nods no with a smirk "Not unless you want too~" Sean pulls him into a kiss "Of course I do~" they start to make out. Feeling his leg being held at his side "Ah careful.. I-I'm still a bit sore from last time~" he blushes a bit of embarrassment seeing that smile again "Don't worry I'll be gentle~" he kisses his neck gently.

Not too long goes by and Sean is on his hands and knees moaning loudly hearing its echo through the forest. Feeling his mouth get covered he hears "Shush baby we may be away from people but it can still echo~" he taking his hand away holding his hips stopping for a moment to let him breath. resting on his forearms Sean breathes heavy "N-No matter how many times we fuck Damien.. you always leaves me out of breath~" he looks between his legs seeing his behind them blushing a bit.

After a little fun they sit enjoying nature like nothing happened. Sean rubs his neck over yet another hickey "What do you want to do now Damien?" he looks over seeing he has something in his hands "I.. want to give this to you Sean.. Think of this present as whatever you want, a promise ring or even an engagement ring I don't care I just want to give it to you" he opens the box revealing a silver ring with an emerald in the middle of it. Sean's widens his eyes taking the box admiring the glistening gem "Damien I- thank you" he hugs him tightly, smiling he holds him for a second "Of course Sean~" he watches him pull away slipping the ring on. 

Walking back to Sean's house Damien walk's him to his front door "Today was wonderful Sean" he takes the hand with the ring on it kissing the top of his hand gently. Sean smiles unlocking his door "Damien.. C-Can you stay the night.. please?" seeing Sean's expression change he pulls him closer "Sean is everything okay?" he nods no. "I-I've been having more and more flash backs and hallucinations of that guy I told you about.. they feel so real like he's there in the room.. a-and.. I just don't want to be alone tonight.." he rubs his arm. Petting his hair from his eyes kissing his forehead he smiles "I'll stay tonight alright? but I'll cook dinner you deserve to relax~" he smiles seeing him smile back "Thank you Damien" he opens the door taking off his shoes walking into the living room Damien following not to far behind. Sitting on the couch Sean looks over at Damien "Sean you have a pool?" he nods "Wanna skinny dip?~" Damien widens his eyes a bit "Mcloughlin you're horny aren't you~" they walk outside seeing the sunset in the distance. Pulling Sean close he smirk's pulling his shirt over his head throwing it to the side holding his hips kissing his cheek "Your skin is so immaculate.. like a priceless, delicate porcelain doll" he traces his finger tips gently down his sides. Sean blushes looking at his ring he smiles feeling Damien pull him close swaying them back and forth gently. Laying his head on his shoulder Sean closes his eyes feeling his arms tighten more around his waist, pulling a bit away to see his eyes Sean stares deeply "Damien I know I've said this before.. but.. I Love You" he kisses him gently. Kissing him back a bit thought run through his head again "This son of a bitch knows what he's doing.. getting into my head on purpose.." he pulls away pushing Sean into the pool crossing his arms. Popping up Sean combs his hair back "What the hell Damien?" he sees him glare leaving inside 'It's like I'm dating two different people..' he gets out of the pool grabbing his shirt walking inside after him. "Damien.." he sees him turn his direction "Why do you do that.." he raises an eyebrow crossing his arms "Do what? I have no clue what you're talking about.." he grumbles out "Switch from being normal to aggressive for no reason.. you did it in the hotel you did it here what's going on?.." he walks over taking his hand. He holds his hand petting his hair from his face "Nothing baby you're probably just seeing things~" he kisses his cheek walking into the kitchen "I'll start dinner" Sean watches him for a moment thinking 'Something's off about him.. I don't know why I didn't see it the first few meet ups..' he walks into the bathroom, drying off his face with a towel. He looks down he widens his eyes seeing hands holding his hips feeling a presence behind him looking over his shoulder he sees the looming figure hearing it say "Calm down.. I'm not going to hurt you I'll keep you safe~" breathing heavy he exits the bathroom with tears streaming down his face, he shouts "I've let you go why can't you let ME go!?!" he slides down the wall in the hallway sobbing into his knees.

To Be Continued...