Bittersweet

"Lets see what you're really made of... Y/N, Get ready!" A slightly tall and greasy looking man said as he stood up and put his arms out and spun around, counting down from ten. A look of terror crossed your face as you stood up and started frantically looking around for some sort of exit. You quickly ran to a large hole leading to a tunnel in the back of the room, just as the tall man got to one. You mustered up all of your courage to jump in the hole, your hands still help together by steel cuffs. You slid down the tunnel at a fast and painful pase, Only stopping once you got to flat ground in a mining shaft type of tunnel, arms of mutated zombie like creatures flailing out at you desperately. You quickly made your way down the mine shaft, and into a large cave. It had a large spinning rod flying right at at you. Terror ripped into your chest and beat on your heart like a drum, Frantically looking around the cave for some sort of exit. You suddenly noticed a small dent in the corner of the cave, and crouched down in it, holding your hands in front of you in an attempt to stop the giant spinning rod from ripping you to shreds, the only thing it did end up damaging was the metal cuffs that binded your hands together. A look of relief crossed your face, just as you were about to stand up and find an exit, you doubled over in pain and everything slowly went to black...

"Where the hell is he..." Karl Heisenberg muttered as he walked through the tunnels smoking a cigar and puffing the smoke in the face of a mutated zombie that happened to have jumped out at him. He made his way down the tunnels and into the cave, looking around until he saw your unconscious body curled up in the dent, "My god..." He whispered, stomping out his cigar and sprinting over to you. He tilted your chin up so he could look at you, a look of amazement crossed his face. "You really are tough, huh?" he muttered almost as if talking to himself. He wrapped his arms around your body and gently picked you up, carrying you bridal style back up the tunnel and into a large and smokey factory.
.
.
.
You woke up to the sound of eggs sizzling on a platter. You slowly opened your eyes to see the tall man from before standing infront of a stove, his hair typed back in a bun. "Ah, so your finally awake" He said, not even turning around. "Who the hell are you? what the hell is going on?!" You exclaimed in frustration, attempting to lunge at him, only then realizing that your hands were tied to the table, stopping you from moving at all. "Woah there buttercup, one question at a time" he chuckled pointing a spatula at you scoldingly. "My name is Karl Heisenberg, you're currently in my kitchen, I was supposed to kill you, but you seem to be tougher than I thought... so here we are now" he chuckled as he placed an egg and two pieces of bacon on a plate and set it infront if you. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Do you really think you can just try to murder me and then make me some fucking breakfast and it'll be okay!? well fuck you! Sure this smells fucking incredible and you're really fucking hot but I just want to go ho-" You were interrupted by Karl Heisenberg slamming his muscular hands on the table next your sides. "If you don't watch your god-damned mouth I'll finish the job and kill you right now" He muttered in your ear, his scratchy beard rubbing against your cheek. "Do you think I wanted this all to happen?! I used to be happy until that winged bitch ruined my life" He said leaning away from you and grabbing your face, forcing you to look up at him, "I don't know who you are but you seem like a huge sweetheart, if I had a choice I would keep you safe here forever, but life isn't fair, and sooner or later those bastards will come and take you to your death." he muttered letting go of your face and sitting back. "I don't understand, if you hate these people so much why not just run away and start a new life?" you asked watching him smile sadly, "I would if I had the ability to, but thats just not possible. Now, you must be tired from everything you've gone through, I think its best that you get some protein in ya while you're here." He said, releasing your hands from the binding and leaving the room, locking it behind him.