Bad mood

You woke up to find yourself alone in your bed, the curtains were drawn meaning Karl was already awake. You made your way downstairs and into the small kitchen of the house you both lived in together, built right on top of his factory. "Ah! You're finally awake! I thought you may have been turning into another one of my creations!" Karl chuckled, turning around from the stove he was cooking at and greeting you with a sweet kiss on the cheek, "Good morning, Buttercup" he leaned his head on your shoulder and looked up at your tired face, "morning" you replied soon after, laying your head on his and looking out the window at the graveyard of different kinds of metal. "We should do something with all this leftover metal, maybe make some sort of garden" You thought out loud, smiling to yourself, "That sounds like a wonder idea, hun. But you need to eat something, I made French toast" He said placing another sweet kiss on your cheek and going back over to the counter to put a piece of toast and a few strawberries beside it, placing it on the table in front of you. "That looks incredible holy shit" You said, studying the plate as if it were an unknown species, "Thank you, Y/n, now eat" Karl said in a stern but still soft voice.

Time skip (I'msorryimsorrimsorry I'm just lazy)

Karl was down working in his factory, and you, were bored. You knew you weren't supposed to go down there without him because of how dangerous it is, but he's already down there, so that counts... right? You decided your boredom was too much to handle, so you went out to the kitchen and made a cup of warm earl grey tea, Karl's favorite, and carefully made your way to the "basement" door. (Which was actually just another way of getting into the factory through the house) "Karl I uh.. I made you some tea" You yelled from the top of the steps, no reply. "Karl?" You said a little bit louder, still no reply. "don't kill me please" you muttered to yourself as you made your way down the wooden stairs and into the dark factory that your beloved husband spent so much time in. You only remembered how you could get to his office from the only other time you'd been down there, so you made your way there since that's where he'd most likely be. "Karl? Are you in here?" You asked, knocking softly on the doorframe before slowly turning the knob. You opened the door to see Karl sitting at a desk working with a very large and very loud tool, that must be why he didn't reply. You walked over behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, leaning your head on his shoulder, causing him to jump a little before turning off the machine, "Darling, what did I say about coming down here without me?" He chuckled turning around and hugging you slightly. "I tried to make you aware that I was coming down here but you weren't answering, you could've been dead for all I knew" you muttered drawing small circles on his chest with the tip of your index finger. "Hm, well, is there something you need, hun?" He asked taking his glasses off so he could get a better look at you, "No but I made you tea, it's earl grey" You said holding up the steaming cup in front of you. "Ah, thank you, now go back upstairs, I'll be done here shortly alright?" He smiled down at you, "but I'm lonely" you muttered looking to the side to avoid his gaze, "Alright Alright, Come on, let's go upstairs" he chuckled taking the tea mug from your hand and gently taking the other to lead you back upstairs. Once you both made it to the bedroom, Karl put on a record changed into his more comfortable clothes, "Now Y/n, would you mind telling me why you felt the need to come downstairs without my permission today?" He turned around, he didn't look angry though, only curious. "Are you mad at me?" You replied, staring at the sage green carpet underneath you. "Of course not, I'm just curious, sugar." He replied, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to you, "I was lonely" you replied quietly, refusing to look at him in fear of him judging for for something he never would. "I can tell, you've been quiet today, is everything okay?" He asked, gently running his hands through your hair, "I don't really know, I just woke up in a bad mood today, I guess. I'm sorry." You finally looked over at him to see genuine worry painting his face. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked, placing a hand on your face and holding you gently. "I'd rather not, at least not right now, maybe later though" you muttered, leaning into his warm touch. "Okay.. is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked, now placing his other hand on the other side of your face and holding you as if you'd break if he didn't. "Hold me.. please" you replied, leaning your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you and forced both of you to lay down, hitting the soft mattress with a small thump. He pulled the blankets over both of you and pulled you as close as possible, holding you dearly. He smelled like lavender, and tea. Karl was always amazing at comforting people, even with his outgoing and clumsy nature, his touch was like a feather when he wanted it to be. You slightly balled your fists in his shirt, nuzzling your face into his chest. "You're the most wonderful boy in the world, ya know that?" He smiled, gently stroking your hair, "you're the best" you said in reply, slightly muffled by your face still being nuzzled into him so closely. "Get some rest, buttercup, you need it" he whispered to you as he placed his hand on the small of your back and left it there. "Promise you'll be here when I wake up?" You looked back up at him hopefully, "I promise" he said.