I -3 years ago-

Aldrin Ledger

I walked out of the bar. my assistant gave me a napkin and I cleaned my hand of all the blood and remind myself to wash them once I'm home.

"make sure the body is taken care of," I say to carl as I get into my car.

he nods and immediately starts making calls and I drive off. not even 15 minutes into the drive and I get a call and I groan as i pick it up

"what is it carl?" I grumbled.

"it's not carl. It's Nathan and I need your help" he sounded really serious

that already put me on edge, Nathan was never this serious outside work. "what do you need help with?"

"this gang of assholes just sent us a message about how they kidnapped some of our best men and now we are going over there to rescue them and kill the rest" he seethed

I sighed "what do you want my help for in this? I'm sure you can take care of them"

"I wanted some back up as well because after they took our main guys there aren't many of us and I don't wanna let them through"

I nodded in understanding "okay I'll call my men and be there in 5"

"Okay..." he was hiding something I knew it

"what is it?" I ask

"they took Vivian as well" i sighed deeply

"I'll be there" I ended the call and drive faster and call carl to tell him to round up our best men. we couldn't let anything or anyone slip away.

we had all geared up and just got to the location of their hideout

we had all geared up and just got to the location of their hideout. I ordered my men to make sure none of their men got away.

I walked over to Nathan's men who were getting treated for their wounds. I tried to find Nathan because I knew he never fought himself if he didn't have to. I looked over the wounded and put together that they were the ones who were held, hostage.

my heartbeat quickened as I tried to find Vivian's face but I couldn't

I spotted Nathan's second in command also getting checked and walked over to him quickly

"where's Nathan?" I was not in a good mood. my best friend and his sister were all missing.

he gulped "he-e saw-w somethin-g and just walked into the fight with two guns. I tried to stop him but he didn't seem himself"