Episode 1

Adah's pov:

I groan as I heard my alarm ringing for the second time, I opened my eyes to see it was already 8:00 AM. I rushed out of bed before quickly running to the bathroom, boss is so gonna kill me for meeting to work late. After I was finished with my morning routine I left my house "Good morning mr and mrs. Park" I waved at my neighbors.

"Wait!" Mr. Park stopped me "Have some waffles!" Mr. Park gave me a paper bag "Thank you, have a good day ahead" I said before running to the bus stop. The Park family were very nice people that had two kids, they even said I was like their daughter.

I made it to the bus stop in time, at work I quickly made it to my desk since I didn't want to be noticed by anyone. I ate my waffles that Mr. Park gave me while I draw my own personal comic. I was fascinated on how I can make an character with just a pencil.

My parent would've never agreed to it. You see I came from a wealthy family, my father is an lawyer while my mother is an doctor and my older brother is and psychiatrist. I wasn't like them I was fascinated by Anime and comic books that I'll save up money just to get the latest one when I was a kid.

When my parents found out they took it away from me, they told me I should focus more on becoming a lawyer, doctors or sone entrepreneur. They controlled my life till I started having mental health issues so I went behind their backs and continue to read and create comic books.

They found out when I graduated high school and force me to go to some law school so I ran away and moved to Seoul, South Korea. I attended Seoul Arts College and got my master's in Arts. I then became an art editor at 'Cloud9 comics'. I don't regret anything, I did everything to make myself happy.

Seoul was a place of peace and had alot of places you can visit. I never really have friends here so I kept to myself, I'm not like other girls who are bold and extroverted. "Everyone gather around!" Cheif editor Kim shouted.

Cheif editor kim was in his 30's and have a wife and two kids. I heard rumors that he's having an affair with one of the employees but who am I judge. "We need inspiration for a new comic, anyone have any ideas?" Chief editor Kim asked.

I guess sharing one of my inspiration would help "Um...I actually have something to show you!" I muttered out making everyone shock, I mean I never really talked before so it's kinda surprising to everyone "I spent most of my time creating comic from my imagination, here!" I handed Cheif editor Kim my sketch book.

As he opened it he was amuse "This can be the next best comic!!! How did you put together such masterpiece?!" Cheif editor Kim asked "I do alot of drawing in leisure time" I said nervously "I need to let CEO Jung review this!" Cheif editor left.

"Woah! She's good!" My colleagues said "What's your name?" A girl asked "My name is Adah" I replied "My name is Jung Ji-na, daughter of the CEO here" she shaked my hand. Ji-na was a really beautiful girl, whoever she marries will be the luckiest person.

"Your work is so alive, I love the characters" Ji-na sat besides me "Can you teach how to get a perfect character?" Ji-na asked "Yes, you just need a sketch pad and a pencil" I told her and within minutes she got the items she needed.

Ji-na is really nice woman, I found out she's 27 and is currently engaged. I guess I'll call her Unnie, I'm really good with my Korean but I don't really sound good while talking the language. The day went by pretty quickly but nice.

As I walked out of my work place I decided to get buy something for the Parks family, maybe I should buy them a big cake. After I bought the cake I exsited the store where I was approached by a woman in her 70's "Excuse me, can yoy help me get to this address?" She asked "Of course, this address is right across town" I said.

"But don't worry I can get you there" I reassured her, I stopped a taxi before helping in the lady and putting her luggage in the trunk. I then got in before telling the driver the address "I hope I'm not bothering you" the old lady said "No, it's okay!" I reassured her.

The taxi halted in front of a huge mansion, I paid him before existing the car and helping the old lady with her luggage. "Please wait here so I can reward you!" The old lady took out her phonr before calling someone, I just took out my notepad and wrote a good bye message before leaving.

I secretly put the cake I bought for the parks family on their door step before ringing their door bell and running away but I didn't forget to leave them a note. As I made it in my house I plop myself on the couch, today was one tiring day.
-----------------------------------------
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)