Episode 22

Adah's pov:

Monday was like a day no one really likes especially me, I hate the morning traffic. I made it ten minutes earlier to work and for some reason everyone was flocking around Ji-na's office, I pushed through the crowd to see Ji-na but she looked so different.

Her hair was shorter "Ji-na!" I called out her name gaining her attention "Adah! Your finally here, come!" Ji-na pulled me into her office "What happened to you?" I asked "I got over Wooyoung and his b!tch, got myself a bada$$ hair cut and found myself" Ji-na said.

"I must say, you did a good job" I gave her a thumps up "I know, so in order to get rid of mt past I let my father fire Hyun-Ji" Ji-na said "And for Wooyoung he's gonna face his karma soon" Ji-na added.

"What?! Where are my stuff?!" We looked to see Hyun-Ji looking for her stuff "Let me handle this" Ji-na winked at me before going outside to Hyun-Ji with me following behind "You were fired by the company" Ji-na said making her shock.

"But why?!!" Hyun-Ji asked in disbelief "Your colleagues were complaining that you were being lazy, bullying other and flirt with other people's man" Ji-na said "I-I never did that!" Hyun-Ji denied the truth.

"What a liar you are" Ji-na scoffed "I let the guards do the talking, guards get this woman out of my sight!" Ji-na yelled before the guards came and drag Hyun-Ji out "Being the the new CEO is so hard" Ji-na said making everyone shock.

"Wait! Are you saying your father retired and you took his place?!" I asked in disbelief "Yep and now we're an animation and comic company and thanks to you Adah we've gained recognition all over the world and not to say your like celebrity right now" Ji-na said while everyone cheered for us.

"And with that your the new Chief Executive editor of Cloud9 comics and you'll be working from home" Ji-na said "This is like a dream come through, btw who's the Cheif editor?" I asked "I put Jaehyun on that job, so does this call for an celebration?" Ji-na wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yes, we shall celebrate" I said "Guys lunch is on me today as I'm paying!" Ji-na announced to everyone, I just love how thing are changing for the better. At lunch Ji-na rented a whole restaurant for everyone to have lunch "You weren't joking when you said you were paying for everyone's lunch" I said.

"It's the least I can do to let my employees have fun" Ji-na said "Woah! Is this a rush hour or something? This place is packed!" I turned my head to see Sang-tae, Mi-rae and HaJoon. "I just rented the place for my employees to have lunch" Ji-na said.

"Your still crazy the crazy Jung Ji-na we know" Sang-tae said "Hey! Why does everyone think I'm crazy?!" Ji-na huffed "Anyways your paying for our lunch!" Mi-rae said before going to their table with Ji-na following behind.

"So your not going to acknowledge my presence" HaJoon said sulking from besides me "Aww my boyfriend needs attention, don't worry I'll give you the attention you need" I gave him a kiss on his cheek "Hey! Stop playing lovely dovely and get your asses over here!" Ji-na yelled "We're coming" I chuckled.

As we sat at the table Ji-na spoke "HaJoon you really need to give Adah a break sometimes" Ji-na said "Shut up will you! She's my girlfriend so I won't give her a break unless she ask me to" HaJoon said "Very possessive over her, don't worry Ji-na there love will last for eternity" Mi-rae said "At least Mi-rae has some sense to say Ji-na would love me forever" HaJoon said "Shut up will you! I hope you choke on your food" Ji-na said as we continue to watch them argue. I guess things will be different from here on, I have everything I wanted and would never really need anything else in the future.
------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then........

Stay safe :)