1

Tap

Tap

Tap

" Maki-channnnnnnnn when is Oto-san gonna be back" whined a small 4 year old

"Y/n- chan Satoru will be back soon now come on lets go find panda and Toge" pulling the little white hair girl along they meet up with panda and toge at the training ground

"Moshi Moshi panda and toge-Kun" Y/n said with the most heart warming smile that could put anyone in a happy mood even if they were sad or angry.

"Salmon"

"hello"

Replied the male and the panda, y/n quickly let go of maki and ran over to the males to give them each a hug in which they both returned soon after the little girl grows tired and falls asleep on the panda.

~Time skip brought to you by sukuna's obsession with megumi~

The little girl woke up to being carried by a tall male with a salmon haired boy following behind him like a puppy who's lost rubbing her eyes she looks to see who's carrying her and its her one and only "Oto-sannnnnnnn you took too long to get the mochi" whined the little girl who's rubbing her eyes with her small chubby hands making the older male gush at how cute she was whenever she woke up."I'm sorry Y/n-Chan Oto-san had to deal with business but I did get the mochi" he proceeded to hand the small female the mochi and to her delight she happy munches away offering some to her papa completely oblivious to the salmon haired boy who trailed behind soon they arrived at where they was going.

"Here you are Yuji-kun this will be your dorm for the time your here"said the white hair male, the boy walks into his room and admires it and come out to see Megumi standing in at door to his dorm wondering what's going on "you look like your doing well now" said the boy with salmon hair Megumi being Megumi Ignored what he says "There were plenty of other rooms, weren't there?" Satoru walks forward to the boy with you in his arms "But isn't livelier better? I thought it would be good for-" "classes and missions are enough this was an unwelcome favour." y/n just sat in her fathers arms wondering what to do she soon wiggled in her fathers arms wanting to be put down the white hair male proceeded to put his daughter down while having this conversation with megumi. y/n proceeded to stand next to the salmon hair boy looking in to the room "Wow its so organised" the salmon hair boded said y/n looked up to see the salon hair boy to take notice she was soon dragged back into her fathers arms quickly as megumi said "I just said your unwelcome!" and slammed the door on the poor boy realised that she could have been caught in the crossfire she hugged her Oto-san "Thank you Oto-san for saving meee" she said with the happiest grin ever making the older male squeal in excitement. "well anyways its Good more importantly, were heading out tomorrow were gonna go pick up the third first year!"

" Oh and Y/n-chan this is Yuji-kun he swallowed one of sukuna's finger's!" The white hair female proceeds to look at the salmon hair boy in bewilderment as to who would want to eat a finger let alone a 1000 year old one "what did it tase like" she said in a timid tone to the boy "huh oh um it tasted like puke" he said and pulled a disgusted face with caused the younger female to giggle at him "Um Gojo-sensei who is she anyway's" the salmon hair boy know as yuji said to the white haired male "This little princess here is my One and only daughter" he said while throwing her up in the air and catching her causing her to giggle while the salmon haired boy looked at them in happiness and the young black haired boy just proceeded back into his room not wanting to deal with this anymore. "well Yuji-kun were off now have a good rest" said the male while the young girl just waved and smiled still feeling a little shy.

The father and daughter duo soon arrived at home to her delight she hopped out of his arms and ran to the couch and climbed on it waiting for her father to come back from getting changed they settled down on the couch with the child snuggled up to her Oto-san "Y/n-chan what would you like to watch before bed?" he asked the younger female to which she replied "can we watch f/m?" (f/m= favourite movie) " Of course anything for my darling daughter" he gushed which cause her to giggle soon after the film has ended the older male was hearing little snores coming from his precious daughter which just made him smile he carefully picked her up and carried her up to her room which was decorated for a princess she started to stir in her sleep realising she woke up but was still tired the older male helped his daughter into her pyjamas and settling her into her bed tucking her in and kissing her forehead "night night Oto-san" whispered the girl as she was falling back to sleep but the older male still heard this and walked out the room wondering how he got so lucky to have an angel of a daughter.

Thats it for the first chapter I hope you all enjoyed! I worked really hard on this and I though it turned out pretty good please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed!! :D

fun facts:

- Even though he doesn't show it Megumi loves the little girl like she was his own sister But when alone he spoils the child and hopes no one see's.

-Yuji's first impression of the young girl was " ahhh she so adorableeeee" he gushed.

-Gojo loves his daughter more then anything if anything was to happen to her he wouldn't know what to do with himself .

word count 1024

next update in like another hour ^^