4

It all happened too quick the phone call had ended the white haired male was shocked he didn't know what to say or how to tell Y/n how was she supposed to understand that someone she was kind of closed to have Died what does he do does he tell her or keep it a secret if he kept it as a secret he knew the child would ask where he was she wasn't dumb even though she acts like it sometimes she was his child he knew how smart she could be he was soon brought out of thoughts as someone was tugging his pants he see the small child looking at him in worry "Oto-san what's wrong?" "Ah Y/n I have some news" she knew something was up he didn't use chan at the end of her name this was serious she thought she soon felt uneasy "Y/n Yuji has died im afraid" while saying this he picked the young child up and hugged her "B..But Sukuna promised t..to protect him" she whimpered out while trying to fight tears and her trembling lip.

after she had finished crying still hugging onto her Oto-san sniffling refusing to let go they made there way to where his body was they was both away as Satoru was sent on a mission far away and he wasn't going to leave y/n behind so she had to come with.

They arrived at the door placing the little girl down before entering this wasn't a sight a child should see but she refused she wanted to see him one last time to see him make her giggle or make sukuna apologise for being mean to the child. As they walked in she rushed over to his cold body grabbing and holding his hand in her tiny hands silently crying again but she soon started feeling dizzy and black dots starting to edge its way into her sight this cause the older male to look at her "Y/n are you ok?" asked her Oto-san but before she could reply she passed out Satoru quickly leaped forward preventing her hitting the ground with worry filling his mind about his daughter he soon moved to sit down holding her making sure she was ok.He though it had to do with lack of sleep as she had been crying which had cause the young females energy to deplete.

~With Y/n~

She woke up to being in red water maybe blood who knows as she looks around she notices two figures up ahead quickly getting up and running towards them she dives on the salmon haired boy whimpering to his surprise he looked at her "Y-y/n-chan what are you doing here" the older male tightened his grip on her just a little to prevent her from falling "Yuu-channnnn" she wailed "I thought you died that's what Oto-san said " she huffed whipping her puffy red eyes while still clinging to him the Other salmon haired male looked in curiosity this child intrigued him but he didn't know why. she then noticed Sukuna and stared at him "Oi brat you aren't supposed to be here and stop staring at me" he huffed "well you broke our promise!" she raised her voice a little "Tsk he'll live I promise" said the curse "Really!!!" ask the child who's eyes lit up she ran over to hug him she held onto his leg "Thank you sukuna-channnnn" the girl smiled brightly this cause a small smile to rise on sukuna's face which he quickly replaced with a scowl " now out Brat"

Slowly opening her eyes "Y/n-chan are you ok? do you feel ok ?do you need to sleep more?" Her Oto-san said this with his eyes glued onto her form she smiled brightly at him and whispered "He's aliveee" she giggled a little as the male looks at her a bit confused then went back to his conversation while holding his child "Do you know why I decided to teach at this school? because I have a dream" "A dream?" Ijichi repeated "murdering everyone at the top would be an easy task. but they would get replaced it wouldn't bring a revolution there all talented." as that was said Yuji sat up butt naked as Satoru placed his hand over y/n's eyes so she couldn't see "G-G-G-Gojo-San H-H-He's alive" Ijichi be quiet" "Yeah its good to be back" beamed the salmon haired boy.

~Time skip Brought to you by Sukuna's smile~

Somewhere in a rice cafe restaurant "so your saying boss you want to reverse the current positions of humans and curses is that it?" the black haired male questioned "well, roughly It's slightly different though humans are made up of lies for every positive action and emotion they show there's always a flip-side yet negative emotions like hatred and hostility are truths without falsehood since we curses are born from those emotions that makes us true pure beings! limitations should be eliminated!" respond the Mount Fuji "Yet at present You're the ones being eliminated"the black haired slyly replied "Thats why we've come to ask you what can we do to defeat the jujutsu sorcerers?" the Mount Fuji asks "If you Fulfill two conditions before going to war, then you can win" the black haired male calmly responded "And what are these two conditions?" ask the Mount Fuji "the first involves the man know as the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer you have to render Gojo Satoru incapable of fighting and the second is to get Ryomen Sukuna, Itadori Yuji and Y/n Gojo on your side." the black haired male said " Hold on he died didn't he? That Itadori Yuji Brat I mean" the Mount Fuji questioned "Did he though? I'm not so sure." he said with a smirk "Oh and why do we need to get the strongest Jujutsu sorcerers brat on our side?" the mount Fuji questioned yet again "because she isn't showing it yet but that kid is strong and if we want all the non-shamans/Human eliminated we will need her to do it" He said while widening his smirk.

"Oto-sannnnnnn im boreddddd and I miss Nami-chann" pouted the young female "Y/n-chan we will be seeing Nanami soon enough and its also your bedtime so come on off to bed" he said while dragging the child who's trying to escape his graspes "Oto-sann can I sleep with you tonight" the child said tiredly which made the older male chuckle "of course anything for my Y/n-chann"

Thats chapter 4 complete I wonder how I should do as Y/n's powers do you guys have any ideas as to what could happen I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter!

Fun facts:

- The black haired male know's how important Y/n is to the two males even if one of them doesn't show it

- When Y/n hugged sukuna he was stunned as this made him gush at the child but refused to show it infant of Yuji and the child

Word count 1214

Next chapter will be out later tomorrow night!