Bloodshed

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat in my room and held Mr. Hyde closely. I don't know why father hates me but he does! He's always been so mean...

Grampa and mommy tells me that it's just because he's in the military and being a soldier is hard, but what does that have to do with him hating me?! It's not like im the one giving him orders!

Sometimes i wish he'd just go off into war and never come back....

_______________________________________

Kabane's POV

The doll in my hand begins to shake again and his head turned. We followed him to where he was leading us and eventually found an old storage room where it stopped shaking.

In the corner was a locker. Dried blood lined the floor heading to it and marks where blood dripped out from the small holes. Handprints ere also there covering the locker in gore...

Inugami-san walked closer and grabbed the handle of the locker, slowly opening it. As the metal clanked and moved, the smell of rotting flesh bursted out and wafted through the air. Inugami-san immediately covered his nose.

The locker finally opened fully and we saw the rotting remains of Ms. Anna seemingly stuck to the locker.

Inugami-san cursed under his breath at the sight. He then opened the diary again.

Inugami "Mary Belladonna. October 3rd 2018."

Mist came out yet again. Lady Mary was gripping onto Karl's gun as they faught. Karl then took pulled hard on the gun and pushed Lady Mary to the ground then pointed the gun to her.

Karl "you're a pretty girl Mary... but you should have listened to me when i said to kill that child..."

Mary "he's our son! How can you be so cruel?!"

Karl "i never wanted a son! I wanted a pretty little girl! That thing that came out of you was mistake, and that doll the old man gave him is the devil!"

*Bang!*

Karl "Agh! Fuck!"

The door opened to reveal Miguel. (Y/N)'s grandpa holding a gun of his own and shooting Karl at the leg.

Karl fell down and held the bullet wound he just got as Miguel walked over to Lady Mary and helped her up. Once up, she took the gun from Karl's hands and pointed it at him.

Miguel "you're a bad man, Karl... you always were... i told Mary it was a bad idea to have you as her husband but she wouldn't listen and now im proven right."

Karl "damn you! If you didn't convice her to keep that child, we would have had a happy life!"

Miguel "she wanted a son! And i love that boy with all my being! But you... you're the real curse in this family..."

Karl looked at Miguel with bloodshot eyes as he got up, looking like he was about to kill the man. Karl tried to charge at Miguel once more but was shot at the stomach this time. He reeled back in pain and held his sides.

Miguel "go. Pack your stuff and leave. Not that you'll have enough time to run anywhere. The police are on their way..."

Karl limped his way out the door and everyone turned to mist and went back into the book.

A few seconds passed between us in silence. I just stood by and thought about the events that passed in this house.

That was until the lights begin to flicker again and the... corpse of Ms. Anna seemed to... move....

She looked to wriggle a bit in the locker before we heard a high pitched scream and the body dropped to the ground.

Inugami-san pulled me behind him and summoned his gun, pointing it to the body.

Then we saw the ghost of Ms. Anna appear again before us and Inugami-san pointed his gun at her.

Anna "forgive me... i couldn't control myself..."

Inugami "was it the wraith..?"

Anna "yes... this house has been warped by it... twisted to suit it's whims... the two of you are seen as intruders..."

Inugami "why does Karl hate his son so much?"

Anna "he never wanted a son... he wanted a daughter... but ever since the young master was little, he has exhibited strange behaviours... speaking in an unknown language, talking to someone... when they're not there..."

She then looked at the doll i was holding in my hand.

Anna "and that doll..."

Inugami-san looked at it too and then back at her.

Inugami "what's the significance of it?"

Anna "it was a gift from his grandfather... he brings it with him everywhere... it seems to have a mind of it's own..."

Inugami-san then looked at the doll as if he just realized something. With a low tone- as if whispering, he said:

"A Kemono...."