Two

"That... was the best croissant I've ever tasted..." Normani says with a pleased look. Lauren laughs loudly, "Ha! Run me my thousand!" She exclaims catching the attention of a lot of people. Normani rolls her eyes and pulls out a stack of money, surprising a lot of people around them. She counts out a thousand and hands it to her best friend who grins cheekily. Normani puts the rubber band around her money after rolling it up and shoved it back in her pocket, "That barely left a dent in my pocket." She says cockily.

Lauren scoffs, "Give me another thousand then." She says. Normani pulls her money out once again and gives Lauren another thousand making her squeal, "You're my Suga Mama now." She jokes. Normani rolls her eyes. When Dinah passes back, Normani hesitantly grabs her wrist making the woman stop and look back. Normani swallows hard before saying, "Um, can we get our check?" She asks politely shocking the shit out of Lauren. Dinah just winks and walks off to good knows where. Lauren sighs, "Young love, it's so special." She jokes. Normani glares at Lauren, "Shut it." She says lowly. Normani watched with curious eyes as Dinah smiled and took people's orders as if it was nothing. As if it was nothing to work a minimum wage job and look good doing it.

Lauren giggles softly and looks down at her phone, not even bothering to snap Normani out of her trance. Just then, a waiter comes by and accidentally spills coffee on Normani's outfit making a bunch of people, including Lauren gasp. Normani closes her eyes tightly and clenches her fist, "N-Normani, take it easy... it was an accident." Lauren says in a cautious voice. Normani lets out what seems like a dark chuckle, "Do you not realize that this outfit cost me more than five thousand dollars? That is for sure more than your year's salary!" She snaps angrily. The waiter looked terrified, "Now you better be lucky I'm not making you pay for this shit and you better be lucky my best friend is here or else all hell would've broke loose!" Normani threatens.

The waiter nodded. Normani scowls, "FUCK YOU STILL HERE FOR?!" She shouted making the waiter scramble off. Lauren sighs softly, "You never listen to me, do you Mani?" She asks with a head shake. Normani points at Lauren, "Do NOT shake your head at me, this outfit is expensive!" She snaps softly, not wanting to raise her voice at the woman she calls her sister. Lauren smacks the side of her head, "And you can easily buy another. This could've been avoided, Normani." She says. Normani huffs because Lauren made valid points.

Dinah walked past the table with an awkward look, "Do you um... need napkins?" She asks nervously. Normani shook her head, "Nope." She strains out, leaving about five hundred dollars on the table, "Keep the rest as a tip." Normani says before storming out of the dinner with quite a few people looking at her, including the waiter she went off on. Lauren smiled nervously, "Sorry about that Dinah, a-and people. She never usually like this... who the fuck am I kidding, she's always like this. But, she meant no harm she just had a little... anger issues? Believe me, you haven't seen half of it and hopefully you won't." She explains with a slight giggle.

The waiter's eyes widened, "Th-This wasn't half of it?" He squeaked out. Lauren flashes an awkward smile, "Nope. Not even um... she didn't mean any harm, I swear she didn't." She explains before walking away, "Lauren, was it?" Dinah calls out. Lauren turns and grins, "In the flesh." She says. Dinah bites her lip, "Tell the cutie to chill out a bit, okay?" She says with a wink. Lauren laughs, "Will do." She says