Three

Normani let Lauren drive the Royce back to her mansion as she continued to glare down at her outfit. Of course Normani had enough to buy another one but this one was a gift and it brought her shame that it was ruined by such cheap coffee. Lauren refused to say anything. She knew Normani wasn't going to do or say anything that intentionally hurts her feelings, but the melanin skin girl, whenever her day is messed up, she tends to get a little reckless at the mouth.

More than usual.

"Need me to stay with you, Mani?" It wasn't safe leaving an agitated Normani by herself. Normani sighed, "No, Laur. I'm good. I'll just call Artist to drop you off at home, okay?" It was soft, but Lauren could still hear what the older girl said, "Alright, Mani." She says reluctantly as disputing the girl's statement would prove useless. Lauren, being a little taller than Normani, kissed her forehead, "See you, Mani." She says before walking off to get in the car with Normani's personal driver, Artist Dubose, another person who could tolerate Normani.

Normani lets out a angry huff and storms into her house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait- you said her name was Normani?" Camila asks with wide eyes. Dinah let out a giggle, "Yes. She was really cute." She says. Ally slowly pulls out her phone and types something in there, "Did she have dark skin?" Ally asks. Dinah slowly nods, "Yeah?" She says, "Long hair?" Ally asks again. Dinah nodded, "An outfit that looked expensive as hell?" Camila butted in. Dinah lets out a sniffled laugh at the interacting between Normani and her coworker, Andrew Bazzi, "She literally cussed Bazzi out because he spilled coffee on her thousands of dollars outfit." Dinah says.

Bazzi nodded, "She was scary." He says simply. Camila's jaw dropped, "Oh my God, you met the Normani!" She squeals out. Dinah raises an eyebrow, "Come again?" She asks. Ally turns her phone to show the duo a picture of Normani,

 Ally turns her phone to show the duo a picture of Normani,

"The fucking Normani!" Camila squeals out, "The girl who graduated college at 13! Who owns the biggest record label and dance studio in fucking California! The girl who became a millionaire at fucking 17 and is now 19 about to become one of the 11...

"The fucking Normani!" Camila squeals out, "The girl who graduated college at 13! Who owns the biggest record label and dance studio in fucking California! The girl who became a millionaire at fucking 17 and is now 19 about to become one of the 11 billionaires in the world WHICH INCLUDES BEING UP THERE WITH BEYONCÉ!" The petite girl rants. Bazzi blinks, "So, you're telling me... someone famous and rich walked into the diner and I spilled coffee on her?!" He squeaks out.

Ally nods, "She's very arrogant though and very cocky. Not the type of person I'd look up to, Mila." She says with a cringe. Camila waves Ally off, "That still doesn't take away from the amazing accomplishments and talent she has! She's a singer, a songwriter, a dancer, a producer and she's even rapper, she can do it all! I would just love to just, I don't know, sit down and talk with her and see how she did it without getting discouraged. I don't even blame her for being cocky and arrogant, I would've probably been the same with all the stuff she accomplished at a young age." She continued to rant, defending Normani while looking down, seemingly in deep thought. Unbeknownst to them, Dinah tucked that piece of information at the back of her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Normani found herself telling Artist to drive by the diner that she ate at with Lauren almost a week ago. Not only was this the closest place to her job, she needed another croissant. Plus, she wanted to see if Dinah was working today. Throughout the whole week, she couldn't help but let her mind wander to the taller woman that took she and her best friend's order. Such perfection working at such a run down place. But, Normani was all about family businesses so she kept her rude thoughts at bay.

Artist sniffles a laugh once he sees them place, "Damn, Ms. Kordei. I would've never guessed you'd eat here. I used to love this spot." He says. Normani huffed, "Lauren got me addicted to the croissants..." She mutters, "I'll ring you five before I get ready to leave, Artist." Normani says. Artist nods, "Ou, Ms. Kordei... can you get me a croissant?" He asks. Normani shook her head, "I got you, Artist." She says making him cheer slightly as Normani exited the car.

She sighed softly and slowly walked into the diner looking down at her outfit. She had on a slightly glittery bra type top with the number 1996 with a little silver ribbon crossing down her arm and a skirt with MOTIV written on the front of it with her hips out. She just came back from a performance and stopped at the nearest place. Though that might have been a bad idea as a lot of people were looking at her and a few from last time's eyes went wide.

Suddenly, she heard a loud gasp. She glances over to see Dinah and a short Cuban with tight jeans and a white shirt on. The Cuban seemed so happy and excited to see her which was weird considering a lot of people hated her and her attitude. Normani spotted Lauren and sat down at the booth with her. Lauren grinned, "You actually came!" She exclaims cutely making Normani smile. This took the breath away from some of the people in the diner, "Even though pizza and Netflix sounded better, you're my best friend, who was I to tell you no?" Normani says softly. Just then, Dinah walks up to their table, smirking slightly at Normani, "Back again?" She asks. Normani shrugs, "This diner isn't all to disgusting." She says in a nonchalant voice, but even Dinah could tell it was a front and knew that Normani liked it here.

A/n
A bitch is horrible at updates mannn.