• 1~the beginning

~Mattelyn McGonagalls POV~

Durmstrang, yeah, it's a little bit of an intense school, I'll give it that.

It's gives off a little bit of a vibe of a military school, but don't get me wrong, it is home.

I know what your probably thinking, Minerva McGonagall has a daughter and she's not at Hogwarts?

Yeah, odd, I know. My mom just always knew I wouldn't get a fair education at Hogwarts because I wouldn't be Mattelyn, I'd be Minnies daughter, so here I am.

I have met one of her students though, over this summer we got close. She has to be well known at Hogwarts.

Her parents are family friends of my moms, so when they had to go on business for the first week of this summer, she came to our house.

You've probably heard of her if you go to Hogwarts. Her names Marlene McKinnon. We clicked over the summer and she's just became my rock.

And as much as my mom hates what we get into, she loves our friendship, has she said it? No, but it's implied.

So where am I currently? Sitting in DADA zoning out, like I always do in this class.

But hey, second week of school, what's not to love.

The bell rang to go to lunch, so of course being the normal person I am, got ready to walk out of DADA to go meet my friends.

"Ms.McGonagall, a word?" Professor Karkaroff said

Yeah even though he's headmaster he chose to keep teaching.

"Whats up sir?" I asked as the last person walked out of the room, he shut the door.

"So as we have been informed, a little over a week ago you got attacked by a werewolf" He said

Oh, yeah, surprise. I probably should've mentioned that. I got told by our school healer though to not put anything on the cut so it doesn't get infected.

As much as I want to cover it, I can't, but that's the only visible mark. The bite on my stomachs covered by my uniform.

"That is true, if you couldn't tell" I said as I point to the scar forming on my face.

"And as much as I respect you, I do have to do this since the ministry has made it official. You have your choice of transferring to Hogwarts or Beauxbaton since we are not equipped here to have a student with lycanthropy" He said.

Yeah he's always been blunt.

"Wow-" I started

"I know it's a big shock, take as much time as you need, the deadline of your decision is 12 days from now, if you don't decide by that point we will decide for you." He said

"Oh, I already know my answer, Hogwarts" I said

"Oh, brilliant, you just made this a lot easier, thank you Ms.McGonagall you may go to lunch now" He said.

Yeah I've learned not to ask questions with Karkaroff, so I just walked to lunch.

"Where were you at?" One of my friends asked as I sat down.

"I had to talk to Karkaroff for a minute" I said as I pulled out my phone.

Yeah I knew what I had to do.

My first thought as always.

Marlene.