not an update but pls read :)

hey everyone! i just wanted to answer some of the questions i get frequently on this story just so a lot of this stuff makes more sense. :)

q: why are there phones if this is in the marauders era?

a: i had a hard time finding a way that people could communicate from distances (ex-matt and marlene when matt was still at durmstrang, there'll also be more in upcoming chapters)

it's also just a lot easier for me to write it in that format vs finding a way to write communication through letters, so i decided to make this somewhat of an AU fic just so it can be in modern time so everything can somewhat make sense.

q:is this an enemies to lovers fic?

a:to make a long story short, yes, the story just starts out as somewhat-slow burn, but you'll be able to see it soon (i guess it's sorta friends (ish) to enemies to lovers then oops)

q: if minnie is gay, then why did she marry a man before pomfrey?

a:i'll be honest, i didn't think this through much, i've came close to the conclusion that they got married young, and she was possibly in denial about it, something on the lines of that, i have v bad adhd so my brain works in weird ways and for some reason the idea of minnie and pomfrey adopting a child didn't fit with this story line in my brain, it just said no (that probably made no sense i'm sorry)

anyways, thank you for your time and please let me know if you guys have any more questions, i'll answer anything i can to the best of my abilities :)