1 - To The Library!

Chongyun was sitting in class, same day everyday. He was currently in Maths class, and much to his dismay, there was a big test that would decide 70% of his grade. Yep. Seventy percent. Chongyun had never been good at maths, he never understood it. His best friend, Xiangling looked over at him. Xiangling had dark lapis hair that were in braid hoops. To be fair, she was quite short for a fourteen year old. Then again, he couldn't speak. Five foot four isn't exactly... The average for a teenage boy. She was fuming. Although she was okay at maths, she hated it so much that she thought she was terrible at it.

The bell finally rang, everyone running out of class except he and Xiangling. She walked over to him, gripping onto his shoulders and shaking him. 

"Did you hear that?"

"Triangles don't fit into the 2D measurement section?"

"NO! Not that you stupid bluenette. The big test!"

"Oh," he sighed, starting to continue his sentence, "Yeah. That. Great, isn't it?"

"Come on you stupid boy, we're going to..." She gulped in exasperation, "study."

"But I don't want to—"

"Too bad! Do you want bad grades?!"

"No, ma'am."

"Thought so, let's go!" She grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of his seat and she began running. Hyper, stupid, hungry, Xiangling, the inevitable. Sometimes he wondered why he was HER best friend and why she was his best friend. They passed through the hall, until she bumped into Hu Tao from his home ec. and Yanfei from his chemistry and IT. Xiangling probably had more classes with them because they immediately began questioning her: "Xiangling, we're supposed to be working on our English assignment!" The flamingo haired female called at her. "Oh... shoot, sorry, Chongyun. We might have to reschedule our study session. Can you still get the books?" She turned to him, letting go of his wrist and standing back with the two girls. "Oh, sure. I'll see you tomorrow." Chongyun grinned slightly. "Thanks, you're the best!" She smiled and waved at him as the three walked away. Chongyun stared at them as they walked away, until he realised he forgot his bag in Maths. Crap.

Chongyun had gotten his bag and started going to the bookstore. He was lucky it's not that far from his house which is not far from the school. He walked in, the bell dinging at the door as he walked in. The librarian, who was surprisingly young greeted him. Listen, he hadn't been to a bookstore before. He just thought they were run by angry hags. He looked around the library, he saw the maths section, but before he saw that he saw a fantasy book section. His little sister loved reading those kinda books. He figured that if he got it for her his allowance would be raised a bit. Yes. His sister likes talking to their parents about good things people do for her. It's a good chance. He walked through the isle, wondering what book she'd be into. 

"Are you looking for a good fantasy book?" A soft and modulated voice inquired from behind him. Chongyun turned around to see who it was, to see a boy around his age and height. He had hair somewhat matching Xiangling's but a bit lighter and just slightly more green. Still blue-ish though. He was wearing a black hoodie with denim shorts and he had low socks with leather boots.

Little did Chongyun know, that attractive boy would be the most important thing to him one day.

A/N: omg this is such a short chapter i'm so sorry SOB