Chp.2

~Levi Pov~

'I really don't wanna get up for anything today' I thought to myself, It's Sunday which means I have to get up and go to church for 2 hours even though I can love god in the safety of my own home.

My parents are 'Those. People.' I have to be perfect for them or they'll treat me like my twin brother (Mike-a-so) Mikaso. {My own character Name}

Mikaso is overall the favorite and gets treated like a god because of the fame and power he's contracted over the years.

However If Mikaso ever makes a mistake my father beats him with a stick until he bleeds.

He always cuts him in the spots no one can see since he's a big celebrity and people would notice, and my mother sits there and does nothing.

I for one am expected to be like him but better and never make mistakes. I don't wanna think about how far up my ass a stick would have to go for me to be like him.

"Mew" ' What the fuck? what's that noise?' I looked down to see the kitten I saved from the rain last night.

'Well I guess if you look at it long enough it's kinda cute' I thought. I should probably see what gender it is so I can stop calling it 'It'.

~Kitten Pov~

The human started reaching his hand out to me. Do I let him touch me or be mean? I thought, while thinking he had already put his hand on my head. He quickly retrieved his hand "ugh you're still wet and gross let's get you cleaned up" he said and walked off. He can back a few seconds later realizing I wasn't with him.

"C'mon now let's go, by the way from now on your name is Eren" I liked that word it made me feel happy and I took it as a sign I should follow him.

We went into a separate box with only one sky looker and he put water in this thingy he called a 'Tub'.

I don't like water at all but this human is showing me goodness so I should be nice to him.

~Third Person Pov~

Levi came back into the bathroom with a towel, some cat food, and a new shampoo bottle. As he entered the bathroom he noticed smoke everywhere.

"What the hell Eren how did you manage to burn it down!?"

Levi yelled trying to wave is way through the smoke to find his kitten.

When he got to the bathtub he saw a boy around his age maybe a little younger with hazelnut hair and big sunshine yellow mixed with sea green eyes look up at him in the most innocent way possible and smile.

"W-Who are you!?" He yelled stepping back a bit "And what have you done with Eren!?"

'Why am I worried about that stray cat? Well I did save it and can finally have my own pet so yeah. It's mine.' He thought before looking back at the boy. The boy opened his mouth stuttering slowly like he was trying to say something.

"E-Eren" he said quietly and pointed to himself. "No you Aren't Eren, Eren is a cat. "Eren" the boy said again sternly. "No. Eren is a cat you don't have ears or a tail and you aren't small" Levi spoke again.

The boy tapped his head and it started to glow revealing ears and tapped the bottom of his collar bone and the same thing happened except a tail appeared and looked over at Levi with a 'See?' kind of face.

Levi not knowing what face to make gave a simple "What."

~Time Skip- After Explaining he's a Neko~

"Oh I see so you can turn into a full cat and a full human, is that correct?" Levi said.

"Yes that is right and now that you have given me a name and I live in your box with you, you are my master."

The word 'Master' coming from Eren made Levi blush a little but he quickly shook it off.

Realizing that Eren was still naked Levi caught himself staring and didn't want Eren to see.

"Eren go put some clothes on" "Um what are clothes and how do you do them?"

'Shit' Was all he could think of.