Chapter Thirty Three: ''Brielle'' Day

Last Chapter was short  I know, BUUUUT This is the chapter that is going to go further more into what happened to Brielle and Diggy and what they do. And some other stuff. And this is a long Chapter.. Anyway... READDDDD!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chapter Thirty Three: ''Brielle'' Day''

(Diggy POV)

I have been driving in the car for thirty minutes now thinking. I don't know if I should go back to my old ways just yet, I might have a chance with Brielle. But that could always wait til later...

 I pull up to the mall. If I'm lucky, I can get some hoe today. 

I see a girl I have seen in my Math Class.  I approach her as if I was just passing by. She was with two other girls. 

''Hey, aren't you in my math class? Umm Jessica right?'' I ask acting clueless. ''Umm Yea, Donny?'' She responded. ''No, actually Daniel''. ''Oh, cool''. ''So want to go get some frozen Yogurt at Frodo's?''. ''Yea. I will catch up with you guys later'' She tells her friends and then turns back to me. ''Lets go''. 

Lets see if she can get that Good-Good ;)

(Brielle POV)

As I get dressed I think about what I am going to do for 'Brielle' day. I know first I want to go to Diggy's house, ONLY to see how Nia is doing. 

I stuff a couple Singles and 20's in my purse and went to my car.  

I decided to start My day off with some good Radio music. The next thing I knew, I was at Diggy's house. 

I pressed the doorbell then stepped a couple steps back. I had a small smile on, but when the door was opened it fated quickly. 

''What do you want?!'' Raquel replied rudely to me. ''Where is Diggy?'' I ask ignoring her rudeness.  ''He left like 10 minutes ago, Must I ask again? What do you want?''. 

''Raquel I don't have time for bullshit, I just want to see how Nia is''. ''Didn't I tell you I don't want you around her ever again. I can always press charges on you''.  ''You know I did not push her into the car, I didn't tell her to run away! But you keep blaming me''. 

''YES! I AM GOING TO KEEP BLAMING YOU! YOU OBVIOUSLY LET HER RUN AWAY, SHE IS FUCKING FOUR YEARS OLD, YOU COULDN'T RUN UP TO HER?'' She yelled walking closer outside. 

''I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD TO GO GET HER, SHE WAS ALREADY PRETTY FAR WHEN I GOT OUT THERE, SO HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR PREGNANT ASS BACK INTO THE HOUSE AND JUST LET ME SEE HER!'' I yell back. I shouldn't of even came here. 

''You can't tell me what to do in MY house!''. ''Bitch! This is not your house, your little harmones or something must be acting up or something because-''. 

''I moved in! And if you don't believe me ask Diggy's parents!''. ''Okay, go get them then'' I was going to make this trip out of something. The only reason I came here is for Nia. I am not going to have Nia hate me for not being there after an accident just because her crazy ass pathetic mother won't let me see her.