Chapter Eleven: Neighborhood Crimes Part Two

Sup!!! Last Chapter, disappointing, I know. Can't promise anything. Lol. But umm, I don't know what I will do with this chapter. So I decided to make a part two, to continue on since I thought last chapter wasnt all that good. Picture of Jasmine (Lauren London, but a younger version) and Domonique (Bow Wow, but a younger version) on the side. Enjoy the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chapter Eleven: Neighborhood Crimes Part Two''

Recap:

I found him.

He was standing next to a dude with big plump pink lips. I couldn't see all that well because of the two or three people in front of them.

What are they doing?

I just see money and a bag. Money and a bag, passed by between each guy who came.

Is Jacob a drug dealer?

(Brielle POV)

Is Jacob a drug dealer?

Wtf! Then I suddenly get a perfect look of what was in the bag. Weed, for sure.

I think he saw me.

I turned around and went back to my house. I will not have any drug dealer in my house, for all I know he is probably on it too. Not around Bella and my furture neice or nephew. Him and his family has got's to go.

(Jacob POV)

I sell my last pack, and I see a car with a familiar face. Brielle? She looked scared as hell. ''Oh Shit'' I mumbled under my breath. If she sees me out here she will be scared to even be around me. And I don't think I can make up a lie this time.

(Brielle POV)

I pulled up to my house. And I practically slammed the car door.

I shuffled through my purse to find my keys, and I found them and opened the door.

When I walked in Ms. Perez was in the kitchen cooking with mom again. Dad was taking a nap. Bella was playing with a doll house. And Sienna wasn't there, but neither was Jojo. And I think I could here Dom and Jasmine upstairs making weird noises. Eww.

But I quickly pushed the idea to the back of my mind. I went straight upstairs to the room where Jacob slept and was about to start packing. But considering he was homeless and didn't really have much. But then I remembered, he had got some clothes at the mall yesterday.

I packed his stuff in an old suitcase that we had. I was thinking about packing his family's stuff. But it's not like they were doing the drug dealing themselves. Just Jacob, he has gots to go. I can't live with a person, knowing they were affiliating with Drugs.

Next time I get in an accident I'll be real careful letting that person stay in my house.

I started lugging his suitcase down the steps. I was really loud, so of course when I came downstairs everyone was looking at me.

''Brielle, where are you going with that suitcase?'' my mom asked worriedly.

''I am not going anywhere. But their son will be.'' I left off with that and went to bring his suitcase to the edge of the street. Like you would when you put your garbage can out. A very heartless person would just throw his stuff in the trash, but I decided to just put it at the curve.

He wants to sell weed and be working on the streets. He shouldn't mind living on it too.

I went upstairs and went to my room. Then I got a text.