20.6

Brian pulls into the area where, Han told him and Dom, the street race would be. Brian couldn't help the smile that comes to his face as he parks, because no matter where in the world he is, he will always feel at home at a street race. Brian catches sight of Dixie talking to another racer before the racer hands her money and they shake hands. Dixie pulls up to the starting line to see if she could get another race in. Brian then pulls up beside Dixie.
"You've got some serious balls, man," Dixie tells Brian as she looks over at him. 
"I've been told," Brian says with a smirk.
"You know, you're lucky I missed my shot," Dixie says with a shrug.
"I think you hit your mark," Brian tells her.
"Really?" Dixie asks him causing him to nod. "What is it with you? Do you have a death wish or something?"
"If that's what it takes," Brian answers her.  "I just want to race."
"You might lose your car," Dixie taunts him.
"It wouldn't be the first time. Let's do it," Brian says with a chuckle. Dixie glances at him confused as she gets a flash of a smoking green car.
"Your funeral," Dixie says with a shrug, as she shakes off the flashback.
"Ride or die, remember?" Brian asks as he faces forward. Dixie pauses, knowing she had heard the words before.
"Listen up!" A lady says as she walks in between Brian's and Dixie's cars. "Out here, we're used to getting what we want. This is London, baby. But remember, don't bite the bait. Are you ready? Ready?" They both rev their engines. "Steady." She raises her arms. "Go!" Dixie takes the lead with Brian right behind her. Dixie weaves in and out of traffic as Brian tries to get beside her before Brian gets in front of her as they go around a curve.
"Just like old times," Brian says with a smirk as he sees a cop car chasing them. Brian quickly turns around causing the cop to swerve and crash. Brian then drives in reverse beside Dixie with a smirk before he quickly turns back around.
"This guy is crazy," Dixie says with an excited smile. Brian gets back in front of Dixie as they turn another curve. Dixie gets beside Brian as they weave through traffic. Dixie uses her NOS causing her to take the lead before Brian uses his NOS, passing Dixie. "You got to be kidding me."

Dixie motions for Brian to follow before she leads him to an abandoned lot near an overpass.
"You're still upshifting early," Brian tells Dixie as he gets out of the car.
"I do that so you brake," Dixie responds as she leans against her car.
"You lose traction and the back end kicks out," Brian explains to her.
"I noticed," Dixie tells him as he walks over to her. "Look, just because you know how I ride, doesn't mean you know me."
"You know what they say where we met?" Brian asks her with a smile. "Show me how you drive, I'll show you who you are." Brian looks at her car, before shaking his head with a smile. "V8. You never could resist American muscle, like your brother." Brian looks up at Dixie to see a scar through her eyebrow. "Nice scar. From the moment I met you, I knew you never could keep yourself out of trouble." Dixie moves her hair behind her ear with a small smile.
"What else do you know about me?" Dixie asks as she turns to face him.
"About you?" Brian asks her back as he walks closer to her. "Almost everything." Brian lightly grabs Dixie's wrist to reveal a scar. "Like this scar. You were 15. First street race. Some kid trying to show off lost control of his car, wiped out right next to you. You're lucky you didn't loose your arm."
"And let me guess, you saved me," Dixie states with a proud smirk, thinking she had him figured out.
"No, that was before I met you," Brian corrects with a small smile. "Your brother was the kid showing off." Dixie looks down with a shy smile. "And here." Brian moves Dixie's hair away from her shoulder to reveal another scar by her shirt strap. "Boyle Heights. You were fleeing with your little sister, Mia, and Letty before you got trapped in a corner. And you thought it was a good idea to ride your Torino Cobra through a retaining wall." Dixie lets out a laugh since it sounds like something that she would do.
"All right, how about this one?" Dixie asks him before raising her leg to show a scar on her knee.
"That's the night before last time we were together before you went undercover," Brian answers her as he runs his hand under her thigh to help her keep her leg raised before he kisses her knee causing a shiver to run through her body. Brian lightly smiles before letting go of her leg. "We were walking along Laguna Beach. You wanted to go for a night swim. You cut yourself on something in the ocean. I followed you. I got a scar on my foot." Dixie smiles as she could feel herself wanting to kiss Brian because everything felt right with him.
"Look, I don't know why you're here, but I really think you're over your head," Dixie tells him honestly as they stare at each other. Brian gently holds her head in his hands, making sure she is looking at him.
"I'm here for you," Brian states as he stares into her eyes.
"That girl you remember, it's not me," Dixie says as she glances down.
"Not from what I just saw," Brian tells her with a small smirk. "Like it or not you're still the same girl. I saw it out there. I see it right now."
"I got to go," Dixie slightly panics as she fights against the connection she feels with him.
"Hey," Brian says as she opens her door. "It belongs to you." Brian hands her the necklace that her dad had given her. A gold cross. Dixie quickly presses a kiss to his cheek before she gets into her car, driving off.

 Dixie quickly presses a kiss to his cheek before she gets into her car, driving off