Alphomo Romlityphnocis

I found that cookie man at I-hop.

He scared me.

**

After Patrick and Shicklitiferis met in front of the school, they talked and sped down the sidewalk towards Shicklitiferis's house. When they arrived at the establishment, Mrs. Melictiositiclistic was in the kitchen, while Mr. Meliciositiclistic was reading a news paper in the living room.

"I-It's just l-l-like what my p-parents do..." Patrick observed with a finger to his chin. "Let's go to my room!" Shicklitiferis exclaimed, ignoring Patrick's comment.

The two boys walked up some stairs to get to Shicklitiferis's room. When they entered the room, Patrick intantly notice the unusual mess of the place. "Y-your r-room is a-awfully m-m-messy..." Patrick said and Shicklitiferis nodded.

"It's not just a mess though! It's an inspirational mess!" Shicklitiferis exclaimed as he left to jump on his scattered sheets and other various bedding items.

Patrick watched confusedly as Shicklitiferis rolled around and jumped from pillow to pillow.

Shicklitiferis took notice that his friend had yet to join him,and had thus stopped is antics. "Aren't you going to join me?" Feris asked Patrick.

Patrick tilted his head slightly. "W-W-What are y-you d-doing...?" Patrick inquired. Shicklitiferis stared blankly at Patrick, and then he began to laugh.

Patrick unamused and very confused stood awkwardly waiting for Feris to explain why he was laughing. "Haven't you ever played a game before?" Shicklitiferis managed to ask through fits of laughter.

"O-Of course I-I h-h-have! What g-g-game are y-you even p-p-playing a-anyway!?" Patrick exclaimed knowing the only 'game' He had ever played was Solitar. Not a very interesting game.

"The floor... Is Lava!" Feris answered just before jumping to another bedding item. "W-Well... H-H-How d-do you p-play?" Patrick asked in a hushed tone of voice.

"All you have to do is not touch the floor. It's easy!" Shicklitiferis said jumping to a bunched up blanket on the floor. He had a sort of triumphant look on his face.

Patrick decided to join his friend in the game and they played for a solid hour and a half. Why'd they stop? Well, that would be because Janis called to them. "Boys! Dinner's ready!"

The two rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen where dinner sat gracefully on the table. They sat down and began to eat steak, mac n' cheese, and green beans.

They devoured their food to the last bite and soon left back to Feris's room. "You probably have to go home soon..." Shicklitiferis said glumly lowering his head. "W-Well actually..." Patrick started. Shicklitiferis's face lit up as jolted his  head toward Patrick with a huge smile on his face.

"M-My parents s-said I c-c-could stay the n-night!" Patrick said excitedly, almost jumping up and down. Shicklitiferis pumped his fisr in the air and then proceeded to jump around his room.

"Wait, when did they say that?" Shicklitiferis asked now curious knowing Patrick hadn't called home while being at Feris's house. "B-Before I c-came here I-I a-asked" Patrick replied.

That makes total sense.

**

Yummy good good book.