06| The Infatuation

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 -

𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 - 𝙸𝚊𝚗  𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑  𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊  𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

♡  ♡  ♡

The sun's light came invading through the french windows making Odette drop her palms over her eyes, covering her eyes from the powerful beams that pierced into her through her crease-less eyes lids, she shot up when she heard a knock on the oak-w...

The sun's light came invading through the french windows making Odette drop her palms over her eyes, covering her eyes from the powerful beams that pierced into her through her crease-less eyes lids, she shot up when she heard a knock on the oak-wood door, rubbing her eyes with the inside of her palms, she mumbled a small curse, placing her leg on the warm wooden flooring

She adjusted her mauve coloured and ran her fingers through her messy locks by glancing at the mirror beside her, she opened the door softly, the hinges creaked open to see a sweet looking lady who looked as if she was in her 40's, a beautiful smile formed on her dark face and her hazel eyes that twinkled with kindness, her dark brown hair was tied into a classic bun, Odette's eyes zeroed to her hands which held a few packages that heightened her curiosity.

''Hello my dear, I am Luna, and I work for the carters as a quick introduction, would you mind if you accept this gift from Eric?'' the Lady asked giving her a bag which was full of expensive dresses, perfumes, make-up, and handbags along with shoes of every design, Odette had never seen such luxurious products in her life, and the lady seemed sweet and she wanted to trust her.

Odette looked at the Luna quizzically, did Eric really give her all of this? For a second she couldn't believe she was giving her all these, Nevertheless, Odette smiled and accepted the gift, She suddenly hugged Luna making Luna smile , after a small quick talk, Luna walked away, leaving Odette alone, A smile touched Odette's face thinking about LunaShe already started liking Luna, she is so sweet!

Odette decided to take a quick bath, she was till her bones and she wanted this bad, she entered the lavish bathroom, she looked around sliding her hands through the white marble, she filled the tub with warm water and took a long bath , her eyelids slowly fluttered close as the lukewarm water invaded her senses seeping into her skin, making her whole body detoxify and fill with peace.

She opened her eyes quickly when she saw the bathroom door snap open, she craned her neck and saw Eric, he was wearing a casual tight-fitting Black shirt that accentuated his bulging muscles, it went well with his grey sweat pants, his hair was shuffled sluggishly as if it was not combed, he seems like he just woke up from his sleep and she had agreed, he looked drop-dead gorgeous! Wait for what? Her eyes stared at his bottom lip that had his teeth sunk onto it