love language

Billie Pov
I was walking to my car since school ended. I've noticed someone familiar was standing right next to it. I couldn't remember their name though. I'm so bad with names. "This your car", she said. "Yeah what're you doing here um..", I murmured. "Kali, from the hotel remember?", she asked me. "Oh yeah yeah yeah, Kali, wait you don't go here right?", I asked her.

"No I don't go to school at all, I'm a dropout", she stated. "Oh ok, so what're you doing here?", I asked her as I took my bag off. "Well I wanted to see you, the person who did me such a good favor", she said as she flirted. "You're welcome once again, so you just somehow tracked me down?", I asked. "Well in a way yes, I asked around", she replied.

"That's pretty creepy", I added. "Well I think it's pretty romantic, that I would do anything to see you again", she explained. "In a way yes it could be romantic, listen I have to get somewhere, I'll see you later alright?", I elaborated. "No you won't, you'll see me now, I didn't come all the way her for nothing", she explained.

"Well you want a ride?", I asked her, seemed like the better thing to do. "In your dodge challenger?, why of course", she stated. "The door is unlocked", I responded. "Ok", she said as she entered my car. "So where do you want to go?", I asked her. "Whatever you want to go my love", she said as she went closer to me.

"Yeah none of that", I said as I pushed her away from me. "What's the matter?", she yelled. "Well I'm not into you", I stated. "What about that night?, when you said come over to my room if you want", she explained. "That was that night, I had a hangover and all, I'm not trying to hook up with you or anything", I elaborated.

"Well damn, I still need a ride though if that's ok", she said. "Yeah, I'll get you where you need to be", I said. "So why was you staying at hotel?", she asked me. "Well apparently I booked a hotel for a well when I was drunk and I took a girl to a hotel room", I explained as I started to drive.

"Oh really?", she asked. "Yeah I mean I didn't want my money going to waste, so I stayed the whole week, explained to my family where I was and I was eating breakfast in bed and all", I explained. "That sounds like heaven", she added. "What about you?", I asked her. "I'm on a business trip, I don't live here I'm just visiting", she said.

"Oh ok, what're you doing?", I asked her as we finally left the school. "Well I'm shooting music videos and all", she explained. "Oh ok that's nice", I said. "You know what, you're not too bad", I stated as I looked her up and down. "Yeah, you sure you don't want to fuck?", she exclaimed. "Sorry, that was outputting", she added.

"Nah it's cool, if the time is right maybe one there if you're still here we'll bang", I explained. "You've never told me where we're going", I added. "You could bring me back to the hotel, I'm still over there I don't know if you remember", she explained to me. "Its the one by that gas station right?", I asked her. "Yeah Dayton", she said. "Ok I gotchu", I responded.

to be continued....