Chapter 2

Alexanders POV

My brothers and I had to fly out to Oregon because one of the clients hasnt payed us back after many warnings. I cant believe i had to stop my work just to kill this son of a bitch.

We have just landed and we are exiting our private jet right now. We were escorted to a Black Jeep, we dont like the attention on us if we are in another state, we like to keep it on the low.

"Sooooo what are we doing here again?" Jackson asked while playing on his phone.

"We just have to kill some dipshit who didnt pay us back." Levi answered him.

"How much longerrrrrr????" Cole asked.

"We just got in the car, shut up!" Forest said.

I ignored Forest and told Cole its only like 10 minutes.

After a very annoyingly short ride, we stopped in front of a very worn out house.

"Does everyone have their guns?" I asked my brothers. They all nodded at me. I told the guards to wait outside like usual.

We went up to the front door and tried to open it but it was lock. Levi gave me a lock pick and i got the door open in no time. We all quietly went through the door and turned to our right to see our victum and another man.

"Wheres my money Stan?" I went straight to the point.

Stan made a scared noise and looked at us terrified. "Ohhh... Alexander....I didnt expect you here"

"I said where is my fucking damn money Stan." I said only getting a little louder.

"I-I promise i will give it to you in a month... please." Stan said.

"No, I gave you 5 months to pay up and you didnt. So your gonna have to pay the price." I say pointing my gun at him. He started to plead and beg for another chance but i dont do second chances. I shot him right in the head and looked at the other guy who looked shocked. We dont kill innocent people so i told him to fuck off and dont tell anyone. He nodded and sprinted out the front door.

I looked at Forest and Jackson and told them scope out the place for anyone else. They both nodded and headed up the stairs. Cole, Levi and I started to talk about random shit until i heard Forest calling for me. I took my gun out and went up the stairs with the boys behind me and didnt see Forest or Jackson. I saw another set of stairs and went towards it. At the top of the stairs were Forest and Jackson with the same expression. Shock.

I walked up to them. "What is it?" I asked them.  They both pointed further into the room and i looked closely and saw a small girl hiding in the corner of the room on a matress and covering herself with the blanket.

I looked at the boys and nodded at them to come towards her with me, I'm not good with kids unless they are family. We all stopped right infront of the matress and crouched down to her level. She hid her face more with the blanket. I motioned the guys to put their guns away.

"Hey, whats ur name?" I asked the girl in a calm and sweet but she didnt say anything. I tried one more time.

"Do you wanna put the blanket down?" I could see her shake her head no. I sighed quietly. I looked at Forest for help, he was always good with kids.

"Hi sweet heart, you dont have to be scared. Everything is okay, I promise. Do you think you could put down the blanket for a second so we could talk?" She once again shook her head no.

We were about to speak again but she beat us to it. "You guys killed him." She said quiet but slowly.

"He was a very bad man who didnt do the right thing. We all promise we wont hurt you, okay sweet heart?" Forest said. She slowly put the blanket down and what i saw shocked me.