Chapter 3

Ember's POV

I slowly let the blanket down and stared at the five big men in front of my matress. I scanned all of their faces very carefully. One caught my eye, he has the same hair and eyes as me. I got my eyes from my mother. I tilt my head slighty at him.

"Who a-are yo-ou?" I asked the men.

"WE'RE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE" The guy in the back yelled very loudly in a weird voice. It did startle me. He had the same blue eyes as me but blonde-ish hair.

"Jackson shut the fuck up, you fucking scared her you idiot" Said the man next the other guy. He had brown eyes and brown hair but he looks very similar to guy who yelled.

I flinched when a memory came up when he used to curse me out all the time for no reason. Thats why i hate cursing. And im guessing all the guys saw my flinch.

"So i guess less cursing from now on." Said the guy with the black hair and blue eyes.

"Well shit." Said the guy blue eyes but brown hair.

"Levi." Said the older man. Welp at least I know the cursers name and the wird ones name.

The guy who looks like me started to talk again. "Sorry about them sweetheart, they can... be quite a handful at times." He said while glaring at the guys.

"D-do I k-know you?" I questioned him. He looks really fimilair for some reason. He looked at the older guy for a second.

Wait a second, my photo. I got up very cautious of the men and started walking towards my piles of clothes. I can feel their stares on my back while i move the clothes from covering the floor board. I lift up the board and take out my photo box. I open the tin and dig for the photo i need.

I flipped to a photo and stood up and look at the guy in the photo and in my room. I compared him to my photo. The photo was of me and a boy. I was about 2 and the boy was i would say about 9 or 10. My mom would tell me that she took pictures of me with people, but they were mostly boys.

I turned the photo around and saw the worn out script writing on the back of it. I have been trying to figure out what it was saying. I looked very closely to it and saw one word. Sweet Heart.

That was what the guy was calling me. I made out another word. Brother.

This doesnt make sense, im an only child. My mom said that my dad left to take care of more important things than her and me. I went back into the floor tile and picked up more pictures. One photo stood out to me, i never saw this one until now. But how?

I picked it up and slowly turned around towards the guys. I compared the picture and it looked like a younger version of all of them.

With me.

I came to realization.

"Are you g-guys my brot-thers?"