The forty-second chapter

----------------------------------------

(My dumbass just realized the nibs to my pencil are almost gone completely! Fuck man! I wanted to animate this so badly! Well... If you don't know what nibs to pencils are it's what you put into your pen for the drawing tablet on a Wacom... I ordered 10 new ones but they won't be here in a while! ;-; Here is a drawing with what I have left... TwT)

(Before asking about the picture read the story... This is a picture related to the chapter...)

----------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

The mall was really overgrown... It's really been that long? 

"You good there Y/N?"  Both Garcello and Alex seem to be asking the same question and I'm not sure who I want to answer... I decide to just laugh about it.

"I'm good just getting some nice memories back of this place!" I tell them not really wanting to make the situation any stranger... Do they really care about me the same amount?

"Well, it's good that you realize that there are some good things still!" Alex tells me walking past and continuing forward. He was on his way to the center if I'm not wrong... It has been a long time... 

The little boy beeps in confusion it seems like he has no clue where we are going and looking at Garcello he has the face of a confused child. Alex laughs a little and then he speaks.

"We are on our way to the center! I need to ask someone about this... I've forgotten some of the words and uhhh... It's kinda embarrassing..." He tells us not really turning around so I can't see his face...

"By the way... Where is Brutus?" Garcello questions Alex not really looking too sure about this thing. Why is he so unsure?

"He went back home where he belongs! I miss him already but... We can't have them here..." Alex tells us still not looking at anyone just moving forward. Everyone follows him. I feel like I understand why Garcello is worried now... He knows way too much and I'm also starting to feel uncomfortable about this...

"Well... We are at the center now... It's too light here though to make any ritual but I need to meet him up so while I talk to him you guys can find a place that is dark enough!" He tells us and his arms are shaking a bit... Why are they doing that?

"Alex, it's nice seeing you again!" I hear a low voice come from the shadows and it's... Is that an actual angel?!

It's a person with broken wings on its back being bent in an interesting way they were white as snow except for the tips that were black... He looked dressed up for a war and had a big backpack on his shoulders. There was also a bow that the backpack looked pressed into as well as some strange-looking arrows sticking out of the backpack...

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about something important. Now you guys go!" He tells us shoving Garcello forward into one of the sections of the mall that looked least broken.

"Alright! Alright! No need to push!" He tells Alex sounding scared of falling from the pushing but also ended up laughing when he stumbled forwards. I walk over to Garcello who continues forwards smiling slightly.

"I feel like I can trust him more now that there is an angel here... Is that strange, Y/N?" Garcello asks me as he walks into some overgrown shop that had broken windows. I chuckle at his statement feeling like he isn't really wrong.

The little guy beeps in slight worry not sounding like he wanted to be here... I turn around to him and smile slightly not to make him feel bad.

"You could always use your light in your phone blue boy..." I tell him and then walk over back to Garcello who is looking around at the stuff on the shelves. 

"This place has a broken roof so it won't be dark enough here..." Garcello tells us dropping something on the ground that makes a crashing noise... Then he laughs slightly... Creepy...

"Sorry... It's old habits... Haven't smoked a whole cig for a long time..." He puts his head down and rubs his neck. When he looks up he moves on towards the door again and leaves. 

I follow him and moving onto the next one...

----------------------------------------

"Finally we found one that is good enough!" I tell Garcello who seems to just hum slightly... He has been acting really weird lately... So calm... 

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" The voice is frustrated and loud enough to reach this place! Everyone jumps from the loudness and it sounds like Alex! Something is going on!

Garcello is the first one to leave the broken store running as fast as he can and I follow after trying to keep up! I hope it's nothing bad!

"There is no fucking way that is the truth!" When we reach the center of the mall Alex looks furious and scared at the same time...

"Alex..." The broken angel tries to reach out for the smaller boy but is unsuccessful when he walks further away... What happened?!

"No! I can't deal with more! I can't! I..." He tries to form the words to say something but when he looks up he sees us I can feel nostalgia hit me... I know what he is gonna do next...

"Y/N... Garcello? Sorry guys! I must have alerted you pretty greatly there... I almost forgot that you were here!" His hair was down again and he didn't look at us there was something strange on the floor that made me feel slightly uncomfortable...

It was waterlike but the color was in the same tone as Alex's skin... It... It scares me a bit... It looks like his face is melting off...

"I should use a stronger way of covering this up, shouldn't I?" He tells us laughing slightly. Garcello seems to walk forwards and I don't really know what he is gonna do?

"It's alright Alex... Whatever it is you can tell us about that later. We aren't gonna pressure you into telling us something you don't want us to know..." Garcello tells Alex and the little boy seems to laugh louder. He hugs Garcello and there is some of what I assume is makeup falling on the jacket... 

"We really need to clean this jacket, huh?" Garcello tells Alex making him laugh again the boy seems to be happy. He pulls his hair up while his face is in Garcello's jacket... Is he gonna show us what has been going on now?

He looks up his face covered in light purple spots... What?!

----------------------------------------

(Mmmmmm, cliffhanger! This shit does be bussin! I'm joking but I'll try to draw until the nibs go out though I think it will take a while...)

---(Until the next chapter!)---