❤️Ice breaker - Terrace!💙

Siv tried to sleep but she can't able to do so. So she went to the terrace and there she saw Sam staring the moon. She was not much surprised or shocked to see him there, cause he was not there in the place where the other boys were sleeping.

Siv clears her throat

Sam : Awake?

Siv : Yeah. What are you doing here?

Sam : Nothing much. I didn't felt sleepy. so thought of spending some quality time with the sky.

Siv : Sounds good. You know - Silence is not empty.... It's... It's full of answers. And night time alone in the terrace is the good place to find answers for your own questions.

Sam : Hypothetically speaking!!

Siv : Haha

Sam : Well. So you are here to find an answer of your own questions ah?

Siv : No. This time I'm here to find questions for which I already know the answer.

Sam : Ohh human!! I think you are confused. But don't confuse me too, Okay?

Siv : Well Mr.Jerk, I understand

Sam : So now answer my question pisase... Are you okay?

Siv : Yeah, I am... Why? What happened?

Sam : I just thought you are not okay... I.. I thought you having something that aching you. Am I right?

Siv : May be more....

Sam : If you want to share that with me, I'm listening. Only if you trust me and I swear you can trust me.

Siv : You already know the fact that I trust you - by that Varun's incident, don't you?

Sam : Yep, I do.

Siv : I have something that aching my heart...

Sam : Just cut the crap

Siv : My parents.

Sam : Your parents!! Means?

Siv : They are no more and I just hate the fact that they are no more.

Sam : I'm sorry

Siv : There's nothing in you to be sorry. I really believe that everything happens for a reason. And that is my problem.

Sam : ....

Siv : I know I'm confusing you. Let me clear that. I and Pugal anna came Chennai when I was 10. Before that we were in Bangalore with our parents. My father was one of the top business men of his time. And just like that we lost them and I can't accept that we were betrayed by our father's brother.

Sam : What?! Un Chittapa dha idha pannaru nu confirm ah theriuma?

Siv : He even tried to kill us. But before that our maternal uncle came with police and saved us. And don't you dare again use the word Chittapa.

Sam : So now he is in jail ah?

Siv : He was in... But I think he released today. My mama called me 30 mins before and warned us to be careful.

Sam : Now I understand your problem. But what did you mean by searching questions for an answer?!

Siv : I know that, that man killed my parents and tried to kill us too. But I don't know why... If that is cause for the sake of money and wealth, he have more than we do.

Sam : Did you ask this to your mama?

Siv : No. I don't want to ask him. He told he will come here tomorrow. But I'm not going to ask him

Sam : If you want to find something you have to know the perspectives of everyone who are all involved in that matter. And should not take decisions by just hearing from others.

Siv : Are you....

Sam : Ohh stop. Enough about this, but keep the thing I just said in mind. It may be helpful in the future.

Siv : Whatever. Okay... What are you doing here?

Sam : You already got the answer

Siv : well. I'm sorry. I think I dragged you into my problem with Varun. What if he done anything to you?

Sam : I don't think so. He seems to be like a good guy.

Siv : 🤨

Sam : Don't look at me like that. Did he threaten you in person or is he there when his friend threatened you?

Siv : Nope

Sam : Then how can you think Varun to be a brat. Look Siv, you are not supposed to make decisions without knowing anything and everything.

Siv : I consider 😉

Sam : Ipo poi thoongu po.

Siv : Wait. One last question

Sam : What now🙄

Siv : I thought you will be mad at me for using your name without your knowledge. But you didn't!?

Sam : If unless there is no necessary, you would not have done that. I somewhat know you. And I'm really happy that you shared things that aching your heart, with me.

Siv : Thank you Mr.Jerk

Sam : Oh you know the fact that I hate you😏 kutty saathane

Siv : Even I do😂

Sam : Sari my monkeys are sleeping down. Pathu po don't wake them up apro ennala avangala samalika mudiyadhu

Siv : ??

Sam : They are not Sam to talk with a saathaan at night. They wil get scare if they see you.

Siv : Haha, very funny. Good night.

Sam : Good night saathaane....

Siv went to sleep. But Sam was still in the terrace writing his journal. They both don't know that this terrace is going to be a special place for them.

For now, he has his journal and writing in it. Sharing his dreams, his pain, his happiness.... Every bit of life with that journal. He believes that his secrets are within it, between it's pages. But he is not aware of the fact that God give him Siv only to free the journal from him.

God has give Sam, a living journal which can carry all his emotions and will be there for him till the last breathe. The one which is more confidential than the journal he having now....

And for Siv, he have give a person who can have valid advises to take correct decision on her life, which will help her to be safe around the mysteries and betrayals of her life.

God doesn't give you someone only to love and romance. He gives us someone who can act like parents, siblings, friends, saviours, enemies and everything. He really gives us a living solution for all our problems. They are each other's solution!!❤️

.
.
.
.

To be continued....

Late night conversations with someone not only teaches you a lot about that person, but it also helps you to find who you are. You can find your strengths, weaknesses and flaws.💃

Sorry for publishing too late. And also sorry if you guys felt this episode and their conversations was boring, but I feel that this is something important for the future episodes and also to break the ice between Sam and Siv.

Thank you for reading :)