❤️Shorts💙

Idhu update nu nanachi vandha ellarukum really sorry🙏🙏

Again un vty thanamana question kekura segment ah nu kekadhinga idhu adhu illa....

Nxt uh unga mind voice enaku nalla kekudhu! Enna nu seekro solli thola da venna nu thitringa nu nanaikura🙉🙉

This is an imaginary shorts for our SamSiv. This is 💯 not related to this story 'A Tale of Love'

Let's go to the shorts!!

This is a small story revolving around our Childhood sweethearts Madhu and Karthik

Sam as Karthik

Siv as Madhu

Author POV:

Lots of best friends,
Unforgettable memories,
Loyal heart,
Blossoming faces,
Ofcourse it's our school life❤️🥺

School life may end; but memories last forever....💫

Many love stories may come and go, but school love stories are always memorable😍

Hey your guess is right. This story is about school days love.... Let me give you guys a brief narration.

Madhu and Karthik studied in a same school since Kindergarden. They both were grown together, but they are like tom and jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other but they can't live without each other. Even if they used to fight over silly things, if Madhu was absent for one day, it's really hard for Karthik to spend that whole day in school without her. And the same applies to our Madhu too. But unfortunately Karthik's father got transfer to Bangalore and they leave Chennai all of a sudden. It was when Karthik and Madhu was about to enter their 10th standard. Because of this reason Karthik bought TC and left Chennai. But he can't able to inform about this to Madhu. He even didn't bid good byee to her, neither he has her contact number. On the other side Madhu was mad with Karthik for not even tried to convey her about his leaving.

Days, months and years also passed. Their appearance, behaviour, life style and lots of things changed in their life. But the one thing that still remains constant was the thought of each other. There is no day without cherishing their memories.

Will destiny make them to meet again....??

After 7 years.....

Madhu completed her UG and was working in a reputed company. Today she is with her friends in a restaurant to celebrate her birthday 🎉 while Madhu was enjoying her dinner with her friends, she was interrupted by a random guy.... I think you have guessed this also 🙊

Give some space to the author to narrate yaar😝 yeah you are right, it is none other than our Karthik.

Karthik : Hyy hello!! Do you remember me?

Madhu : Sorry!! But may I know who you are?

Karthik : Really!? You forget me that easily ah.

Madhu : Inspite of asking me these silly questions can you please introduce yourself who you are...

Karthik : What??

Madhu : what 'What'... You asked me if I know you and I said I don't remember you. Then why are you behaving like a school kid. Just introduce yourself man🤷

Raghu (Madhu's friend) : Is everything fine...??

Karthik : Ohh I'm sorry brother. I mistaken this girl to be someone that I used to know. I'm sorry you guys carry on