12

No one's pov

The 2 boys turned to the sudden voice.

There stood Felix and jeongin, the nicest thing to say is that they were not happy campers.

"Felix.." hyunjin looked up.

"Jeongin..." seungmin followed.

"I don't think we properly met! Felix, Lee Felix. Also known as the fag flower in your rumors!" Felix forced his hand to the other, shaking it firmly.

Seungmin stood in complete shock. "Y-your real??"

Felix chuckled deeply. "Of course I'm real babe!"

He turned to jeongin. "W-what are you doing here jeongin?"

The named one glared at him. "What are YOU doing here huh??" He emphasized the you.

Hyunjin got on his feet and slapped Felix in the face. "Why do you keep disappearing?!"

"I-I want to be around you all the time!! But I can't be I-if you keep fucking leaving me!" He cried out, tears accidentally slipping down his face.

Felix grabbed the older's collar. "Watch your mouth Hwang hyunjin." They wiped the tears off of Hyunjin's puffy face.

"So, you want to be around me all the time?"

Hyunjin nodded eagerly, completely forgetting the 2 uncomfortable boys next to him.

Felix wrapped one of his arms around Hyunjin's waist, the other making it to his cheek. "Well, babyboy can't be around me all~ the time.. but we can change that." She leaned in and kissed hyunjin lips lovingly.

Hyunjin gasped in the kiss softly. He moved his hands to rest on the back of Felix's
neck.

The other pulled away. "Good! Now you're mine" felix mumbled, smirking.

Hyunjin looked at them confused. "Huh? Y-yours??"

Felix cheekily smiled. "We had to get that bitch's taste out of you."

"I knew you liked me, but why the fuck did you kiss him??" He asked, a hint of disgust still trailing onto his face.

Hyunjin rubbed his nape. "I-I was just frustrated! I was confused because you left again! A-and seungmin was just there, and I wanted to make you mad.." he mumbled the last part, still loud enough for Felix to hear.

They chuckled. "Trust me baby.. I am so~ fucking mad. Wait until they leave..." he moaned softly in Hyunjin's ear, making him unintentionally whimper.

Jeongin turned to seungmin. "And what about you bitch??"

"Why the fuck did you call him pretty!?" He exclaimed.

Seungmin got up and grabbed both of jeongin's hands, immediately making both of them blush. "Well he is pretty!! But your prettier.." the both giggled and got close, foreheads touching.

"Woah woah woah.. did I miss something?" He whispered in Felix's ear.

"They both confessed like a couple days ago.. but they didn't want to tell anyone yet, until they were certain about dating." Felix answered, hyunjin nodded understandingly.

"You know I didn't kiss him right? He was the one I promise!" Seungmin said, still holding jeongin close.

"Yes I know. Me and Felix watched you." He giggled sheepishly.