chapter one

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Season 1, Episode 1
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"So, grams is telling me I'm psychic." Bonnie spoke as she drove.

"Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that, I know, crazy. But she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this women in a home already." She ranted.

Elena grinned from the passenger seat and Cora snorted from the back.

"But then, I started thinking." She continued. "I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger.."

Bonnie continued to rant, although Elena began to zone out as she noticed the graveyard outside her window. Bonnie hadn't noticed but Clara had so she decided to speak up, interrupting Bonnie and grabbing Elena's attention.

"Elena!" Cora yelled slightly, bringing the girl back into reality.

Bonnie chuckled knowing what just happened and spoke up. "Back in the car."

"I did it again, didn't I? I- I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that..?" Elena sighed sadly.

"That I'm psychic now." Bonnie grinned, glancing at Elena.

"More like psychotic." Cora teased, earning a laugh from Elena and a 'hey!' from Bonnie.

"Okay, okay, then predict something. About me." Elena shrugged.

"Ooh, here we go." Cora smirked.

Bonnie grins as she watched Elena carefully. It was silent for a moment but Bonnie eventually spoke.

"I see.." Bonnie begins.

Bonnie gasps as she hits something, the car coming to a stop abruptly making Elena gasp and Cora grabbed the back of the seats screaming dramatically. Bonnie and Cora's head spun to Elena knowingly, a concerned look on both their faces.

"What was that? Oh my god. Elena, are you okay." Bonnie gaped.

"I think we hit a bird." Cora groans rubbing the back of her neck. "I think I broke my neck." She complained.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Elena said, answering Bonnie's question.

"Cora, are you okay?" The two girls asked.

"Mentally or emotionally, because the answers a no to both." She muttered, rolling her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Elena, It came out of nowhere." Bonnie apologized.

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." Elena smiled lightly.

Bonnie sighs, turning to look ahead in thought. "I predict, this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy." Bonnie grinned.

"Yeah, you are!" Cora cheered.

***

They stood in the halls looking around at the people who walk by, Bonnie went on as they walked through the high school, arriving at her locker.

"Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie teased.

Elena and Cora watch Bonnie's eyes drift behind Elena, Elena turns around to find Matt Donovan at his locker, who was already watching her with a sad look on his face.

"He looks like someone kicked his puppy." Cora teased, mainly to herself. Elena waved awkwardly, to which he ignored, slamimg his locker shut and turned around walking off. Elena huffed before turning around the face her friends.