𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

You take a sip of your coffee, your eyes not leaving the wall of glass pane as you watched people outside come and go. It was a sunny day, Tokyo is buzzing as always of course, especially that it's a Monday today. The streets were crowded, some men in suits passing by, others were with their family- and a few with their friends. Everyone seemed to be busy with their own business.

Even the cafe was busy. Looking around, most people are with someone as they laugh and chat over a cup of coffee- or other refreshments. But not you, you just sat there alone in silence, your cheek resting on your hand. You didn't really have much plans for the day.

You look down at your coffee, which had now gotten slightly cooler. You pick up the mini spoon, before slowly stirring it in a circular motion. You just stare down for a while, stuck in your own little word again when you heard a knock on your table.

You look up to meet eyes with crystal purple ones. A male stood beside your table, he had platinum blonde hair, long eye lashes and beautiful purple eyes. You could only see the upper half of his face, since he was wearing a green mask.

You stare at the male right in the eyes, they were beautiful it was just hard to look away. Plus, you've never met anyone with purple eyes before, are those even his real eye color? He waves a hand in front of your face, and you snap back to reality. "Yes?" You clear your throat.

He quietly points at the empty seat across from you at your table.

Can he not talk? Why doesn't he talk?

"Hm.. Are you asking if anyone's sitting there? That seat belongs to no one, you can take a seat there." You say in reply, hoping you weren't wrong about what he meant pointing towards the chair.

He nods with his eyes close, before taking a seat in front of you.

Was he smiling? Did he just smile beneath his mask?

You feel your cheeks heat up a bit, and start fanning yourself with your hand. Before tucking a lock behind your ear. You suddenly feel shy sitting in front of such a pretty boy- he looks like an idol.

He takes out a book from his bag, before flipping through its pages.

So he's into reading? That's nice.

He then picks up his drink, taking a sip from it. You were so mesmerized with his eyes just now, that you didn't even notice he had a drink with him. You continue to stare at him as his eyes moved, reading the context of his book. This isn't creepy right? Or maybe it is- I hope not.

You were caught off guard when his eyes suddenly flickered up to yours. Two purple orbs stared right into yours with a look so gentle and innocent. You blushed just a little more, looking away quickly. You weren't sure if he was smiling at you, but it somewhat felt like he was? He takes out another book, with a pen and starts writing on it.

He shows it to you after he's done writing. So he really can't talk?

"Hello. I'm Toge Inumaki, it's nice to meet you."

You read what he wrote, before your eyes flickered back up to him. He did a peace sign with his other free hand. Which was kind of cute, to be honest- you clear your throat before responding to his note.

"Hello, my name's y/n l/n. Nice to meet you too.. Inumaki-kun." The sides of your lips curl up a bit, as you flash a smile trying to seem more friendly, rather than depressed.
You take a sip of your coffee as he starts writing on his notepad again. A few seconds after, he shows you and you look up to read his next words.