𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Konbu! I hope you are all well.
Someone wanted a part 2 of this story, which actually made me really happy— I enjoyed making the first part! so why not grant their request?

Here is part two! Hope all you enjoy! ☕️🍰
. . .

You stand in line, waiting for your turn to order.

You look around, scanning the crowd, bored. The cafe was lively as always, low chattering and laughing could be heard. But despite the place almost always being full of customers— it never feels too crowded, and is never too noisy. You still get that calm and relaxing feeling everytime you come.

It wasn't too long until it was your turn to order, and you just ordered your usual coffee.

Walking away, holding a tray with your cup of coffee you look ahead to the table you always sat in.

I wonder where where he is now..

He. He was the first thing you remembered upon seeing the table, it's been a while since you've come to the cafe due to your busy schedule-- and after your first encounter with Toge, you hadn't seen him since.

You look around once again, searching if anyone looked familiar, when you accidentally bump onto someone.

"Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry!" Your eyes widen and you bow in apology. "Are you okay?" Adding, as you crouch down to pick up the broken pieces of the cup. You hear no response back. Your head snaps up to meet purple orbs looking at you.

You two lock eyes for eyes for a moment, when a staff came to help you clean up. You slap yourself before getting up, as the male stood up too. "T- Toge-kun!"

And he smiles as he recognized you, you knew he was smiling despite his mask covering half his face. "I'm so sorry fo-" You stopped mid sentence, as a hand gripped your arm, dragging you back. You stop infront of the counter, beside Toge as he pointed a finger towards the menu.

You blink for a few seconds, before waving your hand in denial. "Oh no no! It's okay, it was my fault anyw-" Once again stopped in mid sentence, as Toge had squeezed one of your hand lightly in between two of his. He couldn't say it directly, but his glimmering purple eyes looked insistent. You blush a bit at contact, and just nod to him.

. . .

You walk stiffly back to the table, as Toge followed behind you with both your order in his hands. Taking a seat, just like before you both sat infront of each other. The same table, near the large wall glass pane. "Thank you for the treat, by the way!" You spoke, as he placed your coffee infront of you and smiles in response.