𝟏𝟑 ### 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍

Kang Taehyun stared at his phone in complete horror

Kang Taehyun stared at his phone in complete horror. For one thing, he had been extremely surprised to receive a message from an unknown number, but he was shocked again after seeing the photo. He turned the display away from his eyes as if he'd etched his eyes away at the sight.

How the hell did that idiot get his number?

Had Choi Yeonjun become a stalker?

From player to sick psychopath after all?

Immediately he got up from the couch and went to the window, peeked from behind the curtain, and scanned the street from top to bottom. If he saw a pink hair among the passers-by, he would probably have to leave the country. And the kang checked the people walking by twice, as well as every corner of the street where one might hide. But that wasn't the case, so he drew the dark curtain and took another look at the picture.

The word 'damn' was the correct phrase floating on his tongue. Not only because the guy really didn't give up - which really annoyed Taehyun - but because he had to agree with Beomgyu.

Yeonjun looked good. Damn good.

And apart from his character, he would have been his type. Unfortunately he was just an asshole. One of the kind that the blonde was all too easily provoked by and he could tell that only from the fact that he had stared at the picture for far too long after stepping back from the window. Finally he snorted and clicked back on the chat. He shouldn't give the pink-haired man this satisfaction, but he just couldn't stop himself and wrote back: »Nice door.« - and blocked him.

Actually, after all these teachings to Beomgyu, the 23-year-old should have known better.

And nevertheless ...

Lost in thought, he marched to the front door of his apartment, nervously knocking the back of his smartphone against his palm, and after he had reached the door, locked again for security reasons. Now he was getting really paranoid, but it was bad enough to know that Yeonjun was interested in him. But if he was really as sick in the head as suspected, then he had huge problems. Maybe he should call his best friend and warn him.