Chapter 8

Sana Pov

When the game started at first were talking the lead but before the first quarter our opponent almost take the lead so apparently we got the first round.

They won't win this second round......Lisa stated.

How can you say that?....... Mina asked her.

They already know their techniques...... Lisa answered plainly

Jungkook is a great libero but that player from the other team it would be hard for Jungkook if she will get serious........Lisa said.

I can say that player is a outside hitter.......Lisa outside hitter.

Wow you know a lot.........Jennie said to her.

Lisayah the game will start now.......Jaehyun said to her.

Impress me then....... Lisa said to him coldly.

As you wish milady........ Jaehyun said then smiled.

When the game started the opponent got the first score in just one snapped that tall girl really is impressive.

That was a amazing serve......... Tzuyu said.

Jihyo didn't even received it.......Nayeon unnie said.

Even if they are the main players here if the opponent is well trained it's no use right Lis?...... Wendy asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

Babe you got this!....... Taehyung shouted to Jungkook.

Of course Luhan didn't want to be lose over Taehyung he also shouted.

Go baby Sehun!....... Luhan shouted.

This gays....... Joy said.

Let them just focus on me.......Wendy said to her.

No flirting here........ Chaeyoung said to her then we looked back at the court.

When Jaehyun aimed for score Rose and Sehun failed to block it because it's really have a force.

What position is Jaehyun?...... Yeri asked.

He's a opposite hitter....... Lisa answered.

If they lose this round the next quarter will be more serious.......Chaeyoung said.

It's almost end of the quarter and the score of the opponent and the score of us is too different.

I don't know what just happened but when their setter is holding the ball all of us thought that he will toss it but he aimed for score.

We got the first quarter but they got the second quarter.

I will leave now it's impossible that our university will win....... Lisa said then stand up and about to leave.

Lisa!....... Seulgi shouted then Lisa looked at her.

Seulgi and the five other players went near her.

Please play for us........ Jisoo said to her.

I don't play chu....... Lisa said to her.

But you're playing....... Rose said to her.

Don't force her we will just be embarrass if she will play..... One of the students said.

See I will just embarrass this university....... Lisa said plainly.

Please Lisa we need you I need a talented player and that's you......Seulgi said to her.

Lisa is about to talk when a man appeared behind her then talked.

She will join....... The man said then Lisa turned around to see who it is.

Joo-Hyuk oppa?....... Lisa asked and the man just nod at her.

Go help your university to win this game

Go help your university to win this game....... Joo-Hyuk oppa said to her.

But oppa I don't play....... Lisa said to him.

When did you became a liar?......Joo-Hyuk oppa asked her

But oppa I do-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when Joo-Hyuk oppa covered her mouth.

You already know the opponent Lisa so it will be a big help if you will join your university to win this.......Joo-Hyuk oppa said to her then removed his hand to Lisa's mouth.

Make your girlfriend proud before she go up there ........ Joo-Hyuk oppa added then Lisa released a deep sigh.

I will do it for her....... Lisa said coldly then our friends smiled widely.

Let me see what can a Lalisa Manoban do to help our team to win against with that team a monster in the court.