047

lmk what you want to
see in the future, and
when you want me to
finish up this ff pls <3

monday

staying in kita's house wasn't that different from staying in a home you'd share with your new spouse. it was so welcoming and warm.

you sat in his bathtub, while the shower head sprayed you, with your legs to your chest, resting your head between your knees.

kita and aran didn't get mad at you for smacking their asses and you didn't apologize since it was funny at the time.

you spent a lot of time with osamu and suna because they were surprisingly easier to talk to than atsumu (because he smooched you) or ginjima. even akagi was intimidating after you watched him practice.

it was so weird how you didn't have the motivation to get out of the shower when you had a perfectly good day. usually it'd only be hard for you if your day was hard.

you stared at the bathtub faucet blankly, trying to come up with some type of excuse you could use to stay in the shower and be lazy longer.

maybe wasting all of kita's hot water wasn't a nice thing. so you should hurry up and get out already. but,,, the water was a good temperature at the moment, and you already finished washing yourself and your hair, so you could just get out after a few more seconds of soaking.

your fingertips were starting to get wrinkly, and you wanted to get out, but you were just too lazy.

"y/n. i put clean clothes on the floor outside the door for you to change into."

kita's voice all of the sudden snapped you away from your trance. you sighed to yourself and stood up in the shower to turn the water to cold.

you rinsed yourself off one last time and turned off the water, quickly grabbing the towel that was patiently waiting for your use.

after getting the clothes kita left for you in a ninja-like time and style, you changed.

the mirror was foggy so you couldn't tell how you looked in them, but since he had quite broad shoulders, the shoulder lines on his shirt went past yours.

you left the bathroom after grabbing your phone, which hadn't made any noise for the last few hours.

so lonely..,

kita appeared suddenly, walking across the hallway you stood in, going from room to room, pacing almost.

he spotted you and stared at you for a second before looking the opposite way bringing his arm up to rub the nape of his neck.

"are you still hungry..?" the last few days were like this. kita wouldn't look at you sometimes but would ask you questions. he was really sweet but it seemed he was purposely distancing himself from you.

so lonely x2

you cleared your throat quietly because you didn't want to sound like a choking frog, "no, your food was delicious earlier. i ate too much of it."

he looked back at you, but his arm covered the lower half of his face. "then you're ready for bed?"

you smiled, "yeah, i already brushed my teeth too." you rubbed your thumb against the back of your phone as you spoke, "but isn't it too early?"