a newer beginning, but this time it makes u cry

Okay I'm actually writing pt 3??! Yh I am, I just had a really angsty idea and I also have like two hours to waste so here ya go! (Also this may or may not be because someone commented *cutely waits for update* and that gave me all the motivation I needed)

Tubbo and ranboo had been living together for a month, two weeks, three days and four hours, dont ask me why but ranboo counted almost every second they spent together, maybe it was because he had never had a freidship before, maybe it was becaus he was scared it would end soon, who knows, he had never told tubbo, he never intended to.

The day had gone normally, they had gone out picking fruit from the forest, and then they had played 10 games of chess, nine of which ranboo won. Tubbo of course was upset, and sulked for about two minutes before returning and apologising.

Right now they were just sat on the sopha talking, mostly about random topics. Ranboo suddenly shot up from his seat, fear covering his face.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo looked worried
"I heard something, footsteps..." he turned to tubbo, who was now equally frightened.
"You dont think they found us?"
"I- we cant be sure-"
"Then we have to hide."

Tubbo grabbed the ender hybrids arm and started to drag him towards a small cupboard in a hidden corner if the house, where they surely wouldn't be found.

They were both trying to stay as calm as possible, but being crammed in such a small space together was bringing back memories they would rather forget.

Soon enough they heard a dreaded knock on the front door, and distant shouting, they both held their breaths.

There was a loud crash, and what mustve been twenty pairs of heavy footsteps flooding into the house. They held eachother close, tears brimming in both their eyes.

Life had been so simple, so easy, and they knew it was going to end today, wether they wanted it to or not. They both had million things they wanted to say, but nothing was, it was just silence, and the loud ruckus the guards were making in their house.

They saw the door knob turn, and they felt so much fear in that moment, more than any they had felt before, it almost made them both sick.

The doorknob turned more, and the door slowly creaked open, revealing a guard behind it. The same one that had taken ranboo to see his dad, and the same one that had helped tubbo wrap his face in bandages after the firework incident.

They liked him, yet they couldnt, he was one of the guards. He seemed distraught, like he wanted to shut the door and pretend he never saw them, but he knew he had to tell the others.

"I found them!" His voice booming around the house made the hybrids hearts shatter into a million peices, it felt like betrayal.

In less than a second all twenty guards were surrounding the cupboard.

"Two? I thought we were meant to find one?" Some guard out of sight spoke first
"The goat hybrid- they've been looking for it for years, the ender was the one we were supposed to find" another guard somewhere in the crowd spoke
"So we did more than we were supposed to?! Were gonna get a raise!" One of them shouted, and all of them seemed to be silently celebrating, while keeping their serious faces on.

The rest was a blur, ranboo was taken by one guard and tubbo another and they were put into diffrent trucks, they knew they were never going to see eachother again, and they diddnt get to say goodbye.

They diddnt get to say goodbye.

Ranboo replays that over and over in his head, it cant be true, he didn't want it to be, he had only known tubbo for such a short time but it felt like so much longer, and he was never going to see him again.

First his mother, and now his closest freind, it really felt like the facility was taking everything from him.

He was at least happy that he wasnt knocked out in the back of the truck this time, but he was getting chucked around alot.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, they stopped. He really wished there were windows so he could see if tubbo was near, but there weren't, not even black out ones.

The doors opened, and he saw five guards stood there, one of them had the cuffs he used to wear in his hands and another had a muzzle. Ranboo shuffled into the corner and made a hostile enderman noise at them, but they were unfazed, and they soon over powered him, scince he had been eating only fruit and some poorly made soup for the past month and two weeks.

As he was being dragged towards some sort of entrance, he saw tubbo with another group of five guards nearby, he looked at him, and be looked back, they both shared a sorrowful look, silently saying the goodbye they could never speak out loud.

When they both walked in, multiple scientists looked their way, most looking at tubbo, scince he had been missing for a couple years, and they had presumed him dead quite a while back.

Tubbo was led off down another hallway, but ranboo stayed where he was, suddenly he felt a blindfold being put on his face and then everything was black, he couldnt see a thing. He knew this was because to teleport he visualized where he wanted to be and then he was there, so they were trying to stop him from seeing as much of the facility as possible.

He felt himself being dragged in some direction, and then they turned a corner, and he heard lock click shut. There was no longer anyone with him, he was alone, it was dark, he was scared, and he was never going to see tubbo again, he was never going to get out of here, he was stuck.

Here ya go! You wanted some angst, so this is what you get! Hahahahha p a i n