PEOPLE!

Ranboo opened his eyes, and of course was met with the empty black void he saw every morning.

He sighed and sat up, staring at the emptiness before him, he had started to wish he had something on him to end it all, end this suffering, but the only other thing in this whole room (?) Was his black scratchy jumpsuit.

Nothing made sense anymore. How was he alive after years without food? How did his jumpsuit still fit? Where actually was he?

One of his theories was a space between dimensions, like a space that diddnt really exist, but who knows, maybe he was just in a giant hole under the earth.

Today was a normal day for him, he did everything  he normally did, which was absolutely nothing.

But Today was diffrent.

Now, I know this is unorthodox but I'm interrupting this fanfic to tell you that yes, I know I do this all the time, it's annoying, but what else do you want? Ten boring filler chapters where nothing happens? No. I'm not writing that. So deal with the predictable shitty plotline mk? (Also /lh btw dont get mad at me)

Today was going to be the best day ranboo had had in years, and he diddnt even know it yet.

He had been staring at a blank space for what mustve been hours, when a beam of light appeard behind him, and his head snapped back faster than he ever thaught possible.

The light blinded him, but he walked towards it nonetheless, he knew this was his one chance at freedom, and he wasnt going to let it go like that.

As he approached he heard voices, what sounded like two men, but ranboo had no care for who they were, just that they were people and he could get out of here.

Once he was a step away from being in the light the voices sounded like they were right next to him, but after not hearing anything for years his ears had stopped working as well as before.

"Oh my god guys we just found this old creepy hole outside the abandoned warehouse! Should we go in? Comment right now and tell us! I'm so scared guys..."

The mans tone of voice changed drastically as he mustve turned to his freind, and turned off what ranboo guessed was a camera.

"Was that good Wil?"
"Yeah that was good Tommy, should we actually go see what's in there though?"
"Nah its probrably just storage"
"What if it's something else though, I mean you've heard about the rumours, and y'know that weird furry kid that claimed he was from here" furry kid? Were they talking about tubbo? If they were, that meant he was alive, right. He was alive!

Ranboo decided he wasnt going to just listen anymore, and stepped out into the open, the sun on his face feeling like straight fire after all these years.

Tommy seemed to notice first.

"Dude what the fuck is that?"
"Hm?" He turned, and ranbo made eye contact, which he immidietly turned away from.
"What the fuck...?"
"Should we try and kill it?"
"No we need to video this!" Wil reached and pulled a small camera from his pocket, pressing some buttons and starting to film ranboo.
"Guys we just found the strangest thing, we dont know what it is yet, it could be dangerous though...this is really starting to freak me out..."

The camera was put away again and the duo started to stare for a good few minutes before the silence was broken.

"Do you think it speaks english?"
"Why dont you ask it?" The blondes face seemed to light up as he turned to face the enderman
"Ayo bitch boy!" He got a side eye from the other, "do u speak our language?"
Ranboo hesitated, not sure wether to trust them or not, before speaking.
"Yes. And I'm not happy that your using me for views."
Their eyes seemed to widen at his words.
"Oh! I-Im sorry!"
"Why are you so scared? I cant hurt you, not with these stupid cuffs on anyways"
"Oh..."
"Do you want help getting out of there?" Tommy interrupted
"That would be appreciated"

And so they did, it took a while but with alot of rope and perseverance, ranboo was on real ground again an hour later.

"Why are you in prison uniform?"
"Oh...that "abandoned warehouse" was a government facility, I tried to escape so they chucked me in there for a couple years"
"Damn. I thought that was all stories and shit"
"Well it wasnt. What year is it by the way?"
"2021."
"Oh, so it's been four years in there I think? It felt like alot longer"
"How did you survive?"
"Not sure honestly, but I'm here now!"
"Well I'm glad we met you"
"I'm more glad to have met you two, without you i would have been in there for eternity"
"Oh shit that's um-"
"Yeah- oh! Oh yeah! You were talking about someone else from here earlier, do you know where he is?"
"I think hes in devon, england. Why?"
"He was my freind"
"Wait, you're ranboo."
"Yeah?"

Tommy turned to wilbur with excitement in his eyes, ranboo was confused but diddnt say anything.

"Omg Wilbur we did it we found ranboo! The entire internet is gonna go crazy!"

Okay this is part of a double upload because I wanted this in separate chapters and I dont wanna do a pov switch so its easier this way. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and also I'm sorry for the abrupt ending, I had a better one but then the next chapter went in a diffrent direction to what I intended it too, so I had to delete it :/