A little bit of fun

Good omen: Crowley x female reader smut

Y/N POV

It was a foggy autumn morning. I was getting ready to go mushroom-picking with Crowley and Aziraphale. You weren't a morning person so you hated the idea of waking up early to go do something that sounded boring.

Once you had taken a shower, had some breakfast, and gotten dressed you went to Aziraphale's bookshop, not that you can call it a bookshop. He never liked selling his books. I understand they are old and valuable but damn it aziraphale. Why is it a bookshop if you're not even gonna sell one single book?

You were one street away from getting to the bookshop when suddenly a car drove past with immense speed. And you knew exactly who that was. 

Crowley.

He has been your crush since the day you met him. You have just moved into the city and were out walking when all of a sudden you bumped into someone. 

"Watch where you're going," someone said angrily. "People these days," the person said again. I quickly got up to see 2 men. You could see both were very different people. One wore bright colors the other dark colors. One had a worried expression the other had an annoyed expression.

"Oh, Crowley don't be so rude," The white-haired man said, but then turned around to you to help you pick up whatever had fallen when you fell. "I am so sorry dear. We are in a slight rush and so we didn't see where we were going." The man smiled kindly. The other man still just looked as annoyed as he did, maybe a little more annoyed. 

"It's fine really, I wasn't looking where I was going either" I chuckled a little bit, the man joining in.

"Well I would love to chat with you but I am quite busy. I do own a bookshop. It's located on 19 Greek Street. When you can, you are free to join me for a cup of tea ". The man smiled kindly before handing me my things and quickly walking to wherever he had to be. The other man, who I presume is called Crowley looked at me for a few seconds before slowly walking to follow his friend. Not breaking eye contact with me yet. Then he gave me a small smirk and continued after his friend.

I ended up going to have tea with the unknown white-haired man and was introduced to both men. They were funny and kind even tho Crowley hates being called kind. Since the day Crowley was the biggest crush you ever had. He is the first crush you have ever had. 

You barely knew if some stuff was normal or not.

Consumed by your thoughts you ran into someone. Looking up you saw Crowley smirking at you.

"You still can't stop bumping into people hmm ?" It sounded more like teasing than a question. But oh god his voice was amazing. You could get lost in it easily. Crowley noticing your lack of senses snapped his fingers in front of your face, bringing you back to the real world. "You alright there ?" he asked with concern in his voice.

You could feel a small tingle between your thighs. You didn't know what that was so you ignored it.

"I-I am fine" you squeak out before rushing into the bookshop. 

When you ran in Aziraphale instantly turned his head shocked at your grand entrance.

"Oh are you alright dear" Aziraphale asked putting his book down and walking over to me. "You're not sick are you on this very beautiful day ?".

"Nope not sick. Just a busy day for my thoughts" I said a little too quickly.

But Airaphale just passed the situation off and smiled at me before hugging me. "Good to see you again dear".