Summoned

The people who will react.

Strawhat Pirates(including carrot kin san and momo)
Heart Pirates- Law and Bepo

Euustass Kid and Killer

White Beard Pirates(including- thatch ace and newgate)

Roger Pirates- Buggy Rayleigh and Shanks will be older.

Marines- Garp Sengoku fujitora akoji and coby.

(A/n- Ik Akoji has left marine but i am not sure who is he working for so i just kept him with marines.)

Warlord- Hancock Mihawk and Doflamingo.

Extras- Katakuri and pudding . Germa 66. Shirahoshi and her family.

The strawhats are who went to toto land are now moving towards wano but suddenly something happens and they fall asleep.

After some time.

Luffy- Where are we?

Luffy looks around and sees a lot of people but out of them 1 person catches his attention a lot.

With sabo

Sabo and vivi were escaping marijose and suddenly felt asleep.

Sabo- What just happened and where am i?

Then he also saw a lot of people and he also saw someone he didn't expected he would see again.

Sabo/Luffy- Ace.

When both of them called his name Ace looked at that direction and saw 2 people running towards him and identified 1 as Luffy but was shocked to see the other man a he and luffy assumed to be dead.

Both luffy and sabo hugged ace and luffy was crying due to happiness to see his brother Alive.

Then Everyone wake up and the marine who were present were ready to fight.

Zay- Hey guys stop fighting. I am zay and I have summoned you all here for watching various moments related to strawhat Pirates. Even though you guys will forget most of the things but I want you guys to enjoy.

Luffy- Really we are watching our adventure.

Zay- I might show you guys a bit of future too.

Roger- So newgate long time no see.

Newgate- Ah Roger seeing you after years.

Ace - Oyaji good to see you . And thanks for loving me and taking care of a devil blood.

Marco -Ace oyaji thatch i am happy to see you but ace you should also talk to your father.

Ace - No marco oyaji is only father.

Luffy- Ace but sabi told me Gold Roger is your father.

Everyone who knew aces hate roger facepalmed while the Crew of Roger was in shock as they saw son of there captain and he is in white beards crew.

Ace- Luffy how many times i have to tell you I hate that man.

Ace completed his sentence but suddenly a beautiful woman came and hugged ace and embraced him and Garp was just happy as he saw rouge was hugging ace.

Ace - Who are you.

Rouge- I am your mother Portgas D Rouge.

Ace- Its really you mom I am so much happy to meet you.