Part 3

Zay- So guys ready for today.

Luffy- Yes i am always ready. Btw can i get a
Some meat.

Zay(takes out meat with some kind of magic)-Take it.

Luffy- Thanks.

Zay- Tama get ready you are gonna get answers now. Toki san i want you to be by her side it will be hard for her.

Toki- Ok .

Hiyori- I will join too.

Zay- Ok. Roger and rouge it will be painful for you but you will be proud at the same time.

Roger - Ok.

Rouge- I will stay with ace.

Sabo/Luffy- Me too.

Zay- Ok Here we go.

Akainu- Watch What i do.

He jumps over ace.

Ace- Wait . Luffy.

Akainu was about to punch luffy but the punch never reaches luffy and ace is shown taking the punch and his viver card is shown disappearing.

Otama- Ace died no this is lie that zay guy is joking ace is here it can't true.

Rouge-(while hugging ace)It must have hurt a lot right ace.

Ace- No it didn't hurt at all i was all to save my brother how can it hurt me.

Roger- My Son i am proud of you. You protected your loved once rather than running away your are definitely my son.

Luffy-(while crying)Accee gomensai for being weak .

Ace- Luffy stop crying or i won't ve your brother in next life.

Luffy stopped crying making his signature face which he use to do during his childhood when ace used to warn him.

Sabo- Luffy we will avenge him.

Sabo then turns to Sengoku.

Sabo- Sengoku tell that magma man to be aware he is not having much time left.

Zay- So roger this is how your son died along side your friend Newgate and here you were excuted by 2 simple men and they both died saving there loved ones.

Newgate- Gurarara Roger got you.

Ace- Yes he can't didn't had heroic death like mine and oyaji's.

Nami- Are you guys still humans fighting over who died the best way.

Zay- Let it be now I am gonna show you luffy's current strength just before the onigashima raid.

Kinemon- So the raid begins i am happy. Oden sama we will avenge you.

Oden- You guys don't have to risk your life for just avengeing me you all have to live after you avenge me and open up wano kuni for the world.

Zay- So here is the new video.