004

KMJ

"Yuri, did you notice it too?"

"What?"

"Chawee doesn't go out anymore."

"Oh yeah. You should be happy he's not stressing you out anymore."

"HEY! My kid doesn't give me stress!" Yuri raised her eyebrow. "Okay, maybe a little."

"Gosh. You also stress me out everytime he goes missing."

But it's really weird... and now I'm curious where he always goes and why he stopped going there.

That's what I thought.

I came home earlier because I'm not feeling well and surprisingly, Chawee's not here. I didn't give a fuck anymore and just rested on the couch.

"You should go, your mom's probably on the way."

I heard that voice again from the other side of the balcony. Fuck headache, I want to see who's with my cat. So I grabbed a chair to stand on it.

"Jump, Chawee!" I caught my cat and I swear to God, I almost went deaf when my neighbor screamed.

"So, you're the catnapper huh?"

"Catnapper? What?!"

I just left her standing there.

"H-hey! It's not what it looks like!"

I'm obviously kidding, but I'm too tired to tell her that. I'll just handle this tomorrow.

"DUMB FROG WAKE UP! SOMEONE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!" I immediately got up from my bed and fixed myself before going out.

"You could've just told them that I'm still sleeping!"

"But I like annoying you! And if you can just see who's looking for you, you wouldn't want to let her wait! She's a cutie!!" I flicked her forhead and she just whined in pain.

"Damn you!"

I opened the front door to see who it was.

Uh... is she breathing?

"Hello?"

"I-I— oh my god"

Cute.