Drabble

I knew this was a bad idea... I mean, sure I loved walks but it wasn't the smartest idea to wear brand new shoes. Still, I put on a brave face and powered through, determined to get this done.

Jared was the first to notice something was off. Of course, the little shit had a smirk on his face.

"What's the matter, Angie?"

"What do you mean?"

He crossed his arms, stopping and turning to me. "You're limping."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

Shannon was amused at our exchange. I rolled my eyes, sighing in annoyance.

"Can we just continue please?" They exchanged a look and before I knew it my bag was being taken off of me and Shannon was picking me up. "What the fuck, Leto? Put me down."

"No."

I started banging on his chest and kicking my feet but that only made him laugh.

"Seriously, guys? Jared, tell Shannon to put me down. And I can carry my bag just fine."

"Only way I'll put you down is if you let me give you a piggyback ride." Shannon said, looking into my eyes.

I groaned but deep down I knew I wouldn't be able to walk. "Fine."

Shannon put me down and turned around. "C'mon, jump on so we can head back and have lunch." I sighed, jumping onto his back and holding tight. They could be such hard heads at times but I loved them. God knew I hated being manhandled by them. Fucking Letos.