Torture

Dean coughed up blood as Mr. Puckett delivered another blow to his stomach. After trapping Castiel in a ring of holy fire, the man had the cars bind Sam and Dean in chairs before proceeding to beat them up. The younger man grabbed Dean's chin, forcing him to look into his eyes.

"As fun as beating you two senseless is, there's something else I have planned for you," he said, tone sinister.

Just then, a door opened and all eyes looked over as Baby came back in wearing her tight black dress and stilettos. Dean's eyes widened as he took her in, but her hardened grey eyes didn't find his, only looking to Mr. Puckett. Puckett released Dean, standing up straight to welcome the Impala properly.

"Hey, Baby," he smirked.

Dean clenched his jaw as Puckett placed his hands on the Impala's hips and pulled her flush against him. With a wink down at him, Puckett proceeded to press his lips to hers, hands traveling over her butt and up her exposed back. Dean struggled against the chords binding his hands behind him to no avail. To his left, Sam was slumped over in his seat, having been knocked unconscious from both Puckett's fists and the blood loss he had suffered. Even Dean's vision was starting to blur slightly as he continued to watch Puckett kiss his car.

He nearly missed when Puckett whispered something in her ear before the Impala headed over to where Cass was still standing in the ring of holy fire, pulling an angel blade from her trunk as she did so.

"Baby, you don't have to do this," Cass tried to reason with the car.

"Yes, Castiel, I really do," she smirked, stepping into the ring with him.

Raising the angel blade, she made a quick slashing motion and a light emanated from the injury as she cut into the angel's torso. After a few more cuts to his chest, arms, and face, Castiel was down on his knees, spitting out blood of his own as he stared up at the Impala. Just as she was about to deliver one last fatal blow, Mr. Puckett spoke again.

"Baby, stop."

The effect was immediate, Baby lowering the angel blade and turning to face the man who commanded her. He beckoned her over with a simple finger motion, and the car easily passed back out of the circle that trapped the angel and took away his powers. As she reached her new master, he had her put away the bloody angel blade, pulling out what appeared to be Dean's purgatory blade instead.

"Now them," came the next command. "Sammy first."

"Baby, no," Dean choked out as she moved toward the taller of the two brothers.

She ignored him, raising the blade as she prepared to slice into the next body.

"Baby, please," Dean begged, coughing up more blood.

Still the car ignored him, cutting into Sam's arm. The younger Winchester jolted awake, a scream passing his lips as the Impala continued his torture.

"No, Baby, stop. Please. Torture me. Cut me. Leave Sammy alone!"

The Impala paused then, turning her hard grey eyes on her owner. Dean's green eyes sparkled with tears as his vision continued to blur. However, he never broke eye contact with his car as she made her way slowly over to him. Without looking, she slashed the blade across his chest. Dean's eyes closed briefly while he tried to swallow the pain.

"It's okay, Baby. It's okay. I forgive you," the man mumbled as the blade continued to cut into his skin.

Again, the Impala paused, blinking down at the man tied up in front of her. Her eyes softened slightly, turning more silvery as she looked over the elder Winchester's wounds. Then she looked over at Sammy, observing his wounds as well before doing the same with Castiel. Finally, she turned back to face Mr. Puckett. The man smiled hesitantly, fear flashing briefly in his eyes as the car took a step toward him.

"W-whatcha doin' there, Baby?" he stammered, taking a step back.

"You took me from my owner. You turned me human," the Impala spat, taking a step forward with every sentence. "You hotwired my engine. And you made me torture my boys."

She stood toe to toe with the man, having backed him into the wall. Reaching behind her, she replaced Dean's blade with a different weapon.

"And now you're going to pay."

Pulling the trigger, Baby emptied all six of the witch killing bullets into the man's skull. Puckett slumped to the ground, dead. However, Baby reloaded the gun and emptied the second clip into him, this time aiming for his heart. Finally satisfied, she walked over and put out the holy fire trapping Cass. Together, they untied the Winchesters and Cass transported all of them back to the motel room.